Travel Buyer Resume Sample
- Establish an annual, discounted program nationally (or for the Company’s top markets) and publish in Company’s travel portal positively impacting on P&L
- Source highest quality product/services at best value. Identify opportunities for national/global leverage of volumes and purchasing power as needed
- Source new and alternate suppliers , negotiates bids and or agreements with travel suppliers based on project requirements and create written recommendations
- Language: Fluent in Portuguese and English (written and spoken)/
- Experience in Buying
- Relevant business experience
How to write Travel Buyer Resume
Travel Buyer role is responsible for travel, purchasing, power, bids, suppliers, buyer.
To write great resume for travel buyer job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Travel Buyer Resume
The section contact information is important in your travel buyer resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Travel Buyer Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your travel buyer resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous travel buyer responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular travel buyer position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Travel Buyer Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your travel buyer resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your travel buyer experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
Professional Skills in Travel Buyer Resume
When listing skills on your travel buyer resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.