Electronic Sales Resume Sample
- Understanding of a clients¿ workflow and the foreign exchange process; strategy management, compliance, financing, trade settlement, portfolio analysis, order management and electronic trading
- Domestic clients focus
- Supporting the larger Rates and Credit Sales team with regard to their clients’ electronic performance through input into client presentations and participation in client meetings where applicable
- Understanding and measuring the client’s experience of the Bank’s overall electronic offering
- Experience in electronic trading
- Maintain Citi’s leading market share in the G10 and Credit electronic trading space
- Leverage Linde Key accounts where appropriate to position PSO to affiliate customer sites. Liaise and strategize with Global Key Account Managers
- Conduct seminars, demonstrations, etc. in order to generate, develop, and qualify leads for prospective customers.
- Develop financial justifications, prepare proposals, make presentations, and perform necessary follow-up for successful closing of the sale.
- Interface effectively with district operations to deliver and improve service delivery.
- Deliver sales against an assigned quota.
- Maintain established accounts through regular customer contact in pursuit of follow on sales.
- Report progress and supply metrics to operation and corporate teams on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Proven experience and / or knowledge of FICC e-Commerce
- Proven sales and account management skills
- Strong attention to accuracy as well as the ability to work under pressure
- Position PSO based on selling Linde value vs. straight market pricing
- Develop and maintain escalation path for customer complaints within Linde. Proactively own and resolve customer concerns or complaints with all Linde stakeholders to mutual satisfaction
- Meet with accounts as often as necessary to ensure a superior Customer Experience
- Participate / lead commercial negotiations and ensure delivery of agreed scope (DRI) and standard Linde terms
- Establish contact with prospects and qualify potential buyers by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads, and utilizing Johnson Controls marketing strategies
- Participate in trade shows, special product demonstrations and other events with the objective of increasing sales and enhancing the company’s image
- Establish contact with prospects and qualify potential buyers by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads, and utilizing Johnson Controls marketing strategies.
- Develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company product offerings, qualify and prioritize opportunities, and maintain appropriate territory records.
- Strong social skills to be able to work as part of a team with traders and salespeople, and with a view to building client relationships
- Proven experience of working with Fixed Income Derivatives
- Proven sales ability / build strong relationships
- Prioritize tasks effectively and work to deadlines
- Self-Motivation with good organizational skills.
- Self-Motivation with good organizational skills
- Experience working with electrical contractors, ability to read blueprints and wiring diagrams desirable.
How to write Electronic Sales Resume
Electronic Sales role is responsible for training, compensation, credit, security, benefits, trading, travel, events, organizational, basic.
To write great resume for electronic sales job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Electronic Sales Resume
The section contact information is important in your electronic sales resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Electronic Sales Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your electronic sales resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous electronic sales responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular electronic sales position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions. Representative Electronic Sales resume experience can include:
- Provide account management maintenance and support for each client
- Personal drive and commercial acumen, coupled with a willingness to make quick decisions and take responsibility
- Obtain appropriate licenses required by national
- Persuade and close sales.
- Prospect, qualify and close sales
Education on an Electronic Sales Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your electronic sales resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your electronic sales experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
Professional Skills in Electronic Sales Resume
When listing skills on your electronic sales resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience. Present the most important skills in your resume, there's a list of typical electronic sales skills:
- Experience selling Electronic products, preferably a Security or Fire Safety product
- Strong university qualifications, ideally in a finance, technology or a quantitative discipline
- Computer experience (Microsoft/Oracle)
- Understanding of Derivative Workflow (trading / clearing)
- Collaborate with clients, product teams, coverage sales/trading to cross-sell and deliver solutions
- Series 7, 63 and 55 licenses (or be willing to obtain these)