Customer Service Attendant Resume Sample
- Are not eligible for County benefits except as otherwise provided for by policy
- Assist with the scheduling of reservations at the Biodiversity Education Center
- Open/close building following the city policies and guidelines
- Assist with outdoor nature walks
- Assist with environmental education activities
- Provide superior customer service both internal and external
- Answer phone and email questions and customer on site questions
- Contribute to initiatives and innovation within the centre
- A full open manual driver’s license is desirable, however, not essential
- Assisting at the car park and customer service desk when required
- Directing traffic and assisting in the car park with enquires regarding parking
- Handle inquiries / complaints and manage information counters in our office buildings
- Provide premium customer services to our tenants, customers and the public
- DSE graduate or above
- Willingness to wear uniform
- Full Manual driver’s license
- Exciting Career opportunity with NSW TrainLink
- CSA Year 2 Competent - $1,121.45 pw + $63.30 industry allowance pw
- Adhere to Company policies and rules that are set forth; promotes the Company’s safety standards; works with a sense of honesty and trustworthiness
How to write Customer Service Attendant Resume
Customer Service Attendant role is responsible for ultimate, star, customer, shopping, auto, public, parking, graduate, contribute, buildings.
To write great resume for customer service attendant job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Customer Service Attendant Resume
The section contact information is important in your customer service attendant resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Customer Service Attendant Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your customer service attendant resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous customer service attendant responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular customer service attendant position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Customer Service Attendant Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your customer service attendant resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your customer service attendant experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in Customer Service Attendant Resume
When listing skills on your customer service attendant resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.