Transaction Operations Analyst Resume Sample
- Responsible for the timely and accurate adding & updating of client’s information in respective Functional applications / Global Systems & mainframes
- Manage the workflow of BAU, handling requests made to the Static Team from CSO’s, Implementation Team & Internal Departments
- Strong knowledge of Commercial Banking service/operations
- Flexible to work US hours
- Proven experience in investment management firms
- Field incoming inquiries from the product/segment classified client channels, such as phone; fax; email; mail as it relates to Treasury Services related products. Inquiries normally fielded by the Transaction Support staff are
- Screen Payments / SWIFT Messages in accordance with Sanctions screening Policies, procedures, & practices to ensure compliance with laws and regulations
- Work in tandem with Onshore Central Screening unit team and the Compliance team
- Flexible with regards to work schedule as work schedules vary and could include a schedule that includes working in the night shift and on the weekends
- Can work a flexible work schedule as work schedules vary and could include a schedule that includes working in the night shift
- Proven experience in customer service role with excellent problem solving capabilities
- Liaise with external clients and counterparties for breaks resolution
- Identify process improvements to contribute to best practice
- Liaise with internal Fund Accounting, Client Service and Custody groups for breaks resolution
- Experience and a working knowledge of various aspects of International Payment Processing Operations. 2 years of experience in a backoffice operations of a reputed foreign bank or it’s processing arm/private sector bank/public sector bank as a supervisor would be beneficial
- Experience and a working knowledge of various aspects of International Payment Processing Operations. 2 years of experience in a back office operations of a reputed foreign bank or it’s processing arm/private sector bank/public sector bank as a supervisor would be beneficial
- Level descriptor
- Experience and a working knowledge of various aspects of International Payment Processing Operations. 2 years of experience in a backoffice operations of a reputed foreign bank or it’s praocessing arm/private sector bank/public sector bank as a supervisor would be beneficial
- Relevant working experience in a Fund Manager/Fund Administration or Investor Servicing Company or other related business experience
How to write Transaction Operations Analyst Resume
Transaction Operations Analyst role is responsible for finance, compliance, treasury, commercial, swift, payments, investigation, financial, kyc, investment.
To write great resume for transaction operations analyst job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Transaction Operations Analyst Resume
The section contact information is important in your transaction operations analyst resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Transaction Operations Analyst Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your transaction operations analyst resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous transaction operations analyst responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular transaction operations analyst position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Transaction Operations Analyst Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your transaction operations analyst resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your transaction operations analyst experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in Transaction Operations Analyst Resume
When listing skills on your transaction operations analyst resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.