QA Testing Resume Sample
- Identifies tasks needed to effectively test software, analyze and document results
- Add to our company’s performance and scalability testing efforts
- Expert in handling testing of a product independently, which include
- Experience in Software Quality Assurance
- Prior experience in examinations/auditing roles, and an understanding of testing methodology and risk and controls analysis
- Works under normal supervision. Follows established directions
- University or relevant equivalent education
How to write QA Testing Resume
QA Testing role is responsible for software, training, integration, recruiting, automation, articulate, engineering, analysis, advanced, context.
To write great resume for qa testing job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For QA Testing Resume
The section contact information is important in your qa testing resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your QA Testing Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your qa testing resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous qa testing responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular qa testing position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a QA Testing Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your qa testing resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your qa testing experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
Professional Skills in QA Testing Resume
When listing skills on your qa testing resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.