Otis Elevator Resume Sample
- Interact with vendors’ engineering to assist in proper classification
- Oversee contractor’s licenses renewal process
- Working with OSC’s Traditional Group, Customer Service, MOD, and UNITEC to resolve supply issues in a timely fashion
- Position requires 75% local travel to customer visits & industry-related events
- New Hire/Rehire/Termination Processing
- Hourly Field Changes (addresses, rates, W-4, direct deposit etc)
- Work with OSC’s Traditional Group, Customer Service, MOD, and UNITEC to resolve supply issues in a timely fashion
- Managing both traction & hydraulic elevator projects in a very active market
- In charge of coordinating all contract activities from the project estimate stage to completion of the elevator and escalator installation
- Expedite and de-expedite deliveries as required to ensure on time deliveries and proper inventory level Resolve discrepancies on purchase orders
- Assure that a safety culture is present and part of every associate’s everyday work routine
- Direct responsibility for the service business, including sales, field operations, customer satisfaction and overall general business management
- Proficient oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with a wide variety of people with diverse background of all levels and disciplines
- Work in a highly team-oriented and dynamic environment
- Consistently striving to identify, and drive to closure, areas of opportunity
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to utilize data in support of decision making
- Provide a progress review of projects to ensure that contract documents are consistent with the required scope of the project
- Optimizing change order opportunities
- Lead and direct the performance of field operations for all modernization jobs
- Ensure full compliance with EHS guidelines and installation of WWJSSS
- Build relationships within the modernization community including ownership groups, property managers, and consultants
- Responsible for reviewing and documenting security requirements for Otis’ Compass Destination Entry System
- Assist in design of mechanical components for door systems and emergency braking
- Work with OSC’s Customer Service, MOD, and UNITEC groups to resolve supply issues in a timely fashion
How to write Otis Elevator Resume
Otis Elevator role is responsible for travel, design, security, events, general, mechanical, compliance, inventory, direct, activities.
To write great resume for otis elevator job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Otis Elevator Resume
The section contact information is important in your otis elevator resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Otis Elevator Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your otis elevator resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous otis elevator responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular otis elevator position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on an Otis Elevator Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your otis elevator resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your otis elevator experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in Otis Elevator Resume
When listing skills on your otis elevator resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.