Mortgage Collector Resume Sample
- Respond to customer requests within established timelines in order to maintain service level expectations and deliver quality service to customers
- Maintains confidentiality of customer’s nonpublic information
- Responsible for making outbound and taking inbound telephone calls on all delinquent owners within their respective queues
- Responsible for collecting delinquent loan payments on the Vacation Club, Sampler and Fee Based Service portfolios
- Provide excellent customer service to our owners and assist with delinquent Maintenance Fees, reservations, and other owner issues as needed
- Responsible for collecting on delinquent loans which are 30-120 days past due
- Maintain accurate banking and customer information in LSAMS, Western Union and within other departments in the company
- Responsible for processing Loan Reinstatements and Loan Extensions, when necessary
- Keep current on knowledge related to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Collections, Bankruptcy and Loss Mitigation Experience
- Call Center EnvironmentSearch Jobs US
- Punctual Attendance Record
How to write Mortgage Collector Resume
Mortgage Collector role is responsible for mortgage, collections, union, payments, maintenance, loans, auto, financial, confidentiality, telephone.
To write great resume for mortgage collector job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Mortgage Collector Resume
The section contact information is important in your mortgage collector resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Mortgage Collector Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your mortgage collector resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous mortgage collector responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular mortgage collector position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Mortgage Collector Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your mortgage collector resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your mortgage collector experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
Professional Skills in Mortgage Collector Resume
When listing skills on your mortgage collector resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.