VP-credit Resume Sample
- Assist in the Firm’s communication with regulators regarding Credit related issues
- Manage SBA underwriting staff to efficiently review/ structure SBA opportunities and underwrite SBA loan request utilizing their knowledge of Wintrust loan policies, SBA Eligibility requirements and sound credit analysis
- Partner with lenders and other SBA credit staff to proactively manage the loan portfolio with the assistance of SBA’s lender portal information. Recommends risk rating adjustments, higher or lower, supported by changes in the borrower’s financial condition, collateral or other factors impacting the credit’s risk
- Establishes the unit’s strategic goals and objectives in alignment with the Bank’s policies and lending business plan including partnering with key stakeholders to identify industry trends and leverage best practices
- Monitors the Centre’s quality of service by providing consistent and proactive communication as defined in the Service Level Agreement, communicating with key stakeholders to identify service barriers, and developing and implementing recommendations to ensure a seamless quality of service
- Ensures the Adjudication Centre’s businesses are in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements including: Anti-Money Laundering, Know Your Customer, SOX and OSFI
- Analyzes adverse trends, concerns or issues relating to the Centre’s mandate and longer term vision, and makes alternative recommendations accordingly
- Review Insurance Agencies, General Agencies and Insurance Carrier’s for Credit Committee approval
- Serve as the lead credit officer across all company product areas
- Liaise with senior product leaders to evaluate and enhance existing underwriting processes
- Implement a best practices approach related to credit decisions across the CoreVest platform
- Participate in credit decisions on a deal-by-deal basis
- Work with origination team members to evaluate potential transaction opportunities
- Act as primary point person to discuss the company’s credit policies with rating agencies and warehouse lenders
- Assist in recruiting and developing CoreVest’s junior underwriting team
- Work with executive management to develop new and adjacent loan products
- Hands-on approach with track record of driving results
- Customer focused mindset with excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in commercial lending—single family rental, multifamily, bridge (fix and flip), ground up and/or new construction lending
- Create portfolio management strategies to maximize portfolio growth across all customer contact points, including statements, customer service, direct/ e-mail, online/digital, and branch. Collaborate with Product, Credit, Marketing, Finance, and Operations business partners in the execution of such strategies
- Design, develop, and oversee customer management programs including
- Solid understanding of capital markets trading products including their inherit credit risks
- Experience in unsecured lending with focus in credit risk, marketing analytics, or portfolio analytics
- Work independently with the ability to develop appropriate solutions for complex issues
- MBA or CFA are required
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build successful relationships and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Commercial banking underwriting experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Comprehensive knowledge of Credit Services and the environmental conditions in areas where the Bank does business
How to write VP-credit Resume
VP-credit role is responsible for modeling, insurance, lending, trading, recruiting, credit, finance, retail, organization, administration.
To write great resume for vp-credit job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For VP-credit Resume
The section contact information is important in your vp-credit resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your VP-credit Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your vp-credit resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous vp-credit responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular vp-credit position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a VP-credit Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your vp-credit resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your vp-credit experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in VP-credit Resume
When listing skills on your vp-credit resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.
Present the most important skills in your resume, there's a list of typical vp-credit skills:
- Proficient in all Bank products and services and alternative delivery channels within a retail bank
- Make decisions independently and obtain maximum staff performance
- Cover Letter Required!