Marketing Manager, Wholesale Resume Sample
- Understand that channel and the role of Macy’s (and department stores) in the Levi’s portfolio and identify new opportunities for Levi’s to gain share (floor space, sales, marketing exposures) within the account
- Act as primary point of contact for Levi’s with Macy’s (and other account) marketing teams
- Own budget and monthly forecasts for Levi’s marketing at Macy’s and other key department stores
- Thoughtfully plan and execute strategic and compelling marketing programs leveraging all tactics for the Macy’s account, including online placements and strategies, email marketing, on-floor creative kits, trial events, PR, media, demand generation, social, and engagement programs. Extend planning to other key department stores where relevant
- Coordinate compelling launch programs for new fits or key equity moments for Levi’s within Macy’s, etc
- Present brand POV at Levi’s market week, and key planning meetings throughout the year
- Lead large scale, equity and sales driving, custom marketing programs at Macy’s and other key department stores
- Collect, interpret, and analyze complex data and information
- Generate complex reports from data information collection
- Develop written communications
How to write Marketing Manager, Wholesale Resume
Marketing Manager, Wholesale role is responsible for marketing, wholesale, communications, forecasts, collection, budget, analyze, reports.
To write great resume for marketing manager, wholesale job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Marketing Manager, Wholesale Resume
The section contact information is important in your marketing manager, wholesale resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Marketing Manager, Wholesale Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your marketing manager, wholesale resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous marketing manager, wholesale responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular marketing manager, wholesale position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Marketing Manager, Wholesale Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your marketing manager, wholesale resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your marketing manager, wholesale experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in Marketing Manager, Wholesale Resume
When listing skills on your marketing manager, wholesale resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.