Marketing Manager, Italy Resume Sample
- Comprehensive understanding of the latest marketing trends at the ‘first-3-feet’ and ‘last-3-feet’
- Inform and implement bold, creative promotions and programs, marketing communications, and special projects throughout some of Audible Italy’s engagement channels
- Drive the development of each product in close collaboration with the Senior Product Marketing Manager and the local Country Manager: connection to brand and audience segments, CX management across entire lifecycle, definition of key benefits, key messaging and key content as well as development of new communications within Audible’s apps and website and A/B testing
- Develop marketing materials designed to enhance our advertisers’, agency partners’ and the industry’s understanding of Facebook-advertising and -marketing
- Relevant experience
- Italian native , English
- Solid track record in merchandising, online marketing, or ecommerce. As indication, 3+ years of experience
- Strong analytical capability and a solid understanding of success metrics. Ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Strong knowledge of Italian cultural and media landscape
- Seasoned Product Manager with more than 3 years of experience in hands-on product management roles in a digital environment
- Versatile professional, able to think of all the different touch points of a product: market profiling, value proposition, UX, key messaging, key content and pricing
- Also a Project Manager, able to synchronize with local and international teams in order to move things forward
- Very good understanding of the Italian digital product landscape
- Experience in the Financial Industry, preferably Asset Management, Fund Company or Fund Distributor, preferably of a Top Ten Italian Fund Provider
How to write Marketing Manager, Italy Resume
Marketing Manager, Italy role is responsible for digital, training, travel, messaging, landscape, administration, media, marketing, testing, communications.
To write great resume for marketing manager, italy job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Marketing Manager, Italy Resume
The section contact information is important in your marketing manager, italy resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Marketing Manager, Italy Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your marketing manager, italy resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous marketing manager, italy responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular marketing manager, italy position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Marketing Manager, Italy Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your marketing manager, italy resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your marketing manager, italy experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
Professional Skills in Marketing Manager, Italy Resume
When listing skills on your marketing manager, italy resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.