Market Risk Stress Testing Resume Sample
- Addressing regulatory requirements for market risk including the following tasks:
- Create and maintain MIS for senior management in order to comply with the FRB’s CCAR CFO Attestation requirements
- Implement and oversee end-to-end controls of model usage in stress testing
- Implementing stress scenarios and analyzing results, including discussing results with key stakeholders
- Lead and Manage design, implementation and testing of changes in conjunction with senior management including Risk, Front Office and Cluster managers
- Understand different asset classes like credit, equity, securitized products, rates etc within the context of stress testing
- Delivery of CCAR/DFAST stress testing results including the analysis of results and preparation of materials for senior management, the Board and the Regulators
- Knowledge of financial products (credit, equity, securitized products or rates) and their risk characteristics or modeling
- Maintaining and improving the framework for stress testing, which includes defining shocks across asset classes and risk factors, defining macro scenarios, and analysing the results of the analysis versus imposed limits
- Responding to regulatory requests from Federal Reserve Bank (FRB), Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and other Agencies. We are the point of contact for the Market Risk contribution to the Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR), Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP) and Risk Appetite of the Firm
- Understanding the assumptions made and the limitations of the methodology and improving the process, documentation and controls
- Managing the technology that serves as a central repository for stress testing that communicates with systems in each Line of Business. There is a continuous need to improve the infrastructure as stress testing evolves
- Strong banking knowledge and experience, including knowledge of more than one traded asset class
- Designed / conducted stress testing previously, either at a portfolio or asset class level
- Knowledge and experience of Basel III / CRD IV regulatory environment
- Good understanding of other Market Risk measurement techniques e.g. VaR, RNiV, Economic Capital, IRC
- Good understanding of market risk controls and governance frameworks
- MS Office proficient, especially Excel and PowerPoint. VBA / SQL skills would be advantageous
- Working knowledge of pricing analytics tool at another investment bank would be advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships across different stakeholder groups
How to write Market Risk Stress Testing Resume
Market Risk Stress Testing role is responsible for modeling, research, architecture, training, credit, analysis, drivers, regulatory, technology, scripting.
To write great resume for market risk stress testing job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Market Risk Stress Testing Resume
The section contact information is important in your market risk stress testing resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Market Risk Stress Testing Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your market risk stress testing resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous market risk stress testing responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular market risk stress testing position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Market Risk Stress Testing Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your market risk stress testing resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your market risk stress testing experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in Market Risk Stress Testing Resume
When listing skills on your market risk stress testing resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.