Hp Support Resume Sample
- Own and manage difficult or critical customer issues effectively and professionally
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency using all resources for testing and resolving customer issues
- Effectively communicate with customers regarding expectations for return calls, interactions with development, and other open issues
- Creatively research using a variety of resources, including documentation, knowledge base (solutions), bug database, email groups and the web
- Demonstrate an ability to increase product and procedural knowledge through self-training, work with peers, and experience with customer issues
- Communicating product feature requests from customers to Product Management
- Contributing to product design reviews based on a Support and Customer perspective
- Prepare in the support of new products without extensive formal training
- Willingness to travel (up to 75% of time)
- Provide efficient and effective technical support to customers and sales engineers to resolve customer support requests
- Multitask in a fast paced environment and manage all accounts
- Provide customer satisfaction through efficient, effective diagnosis and resolution of customer issues
- Assist in researching using a variety of resources, including documentation, knowledge base (solutions), bug database, email groups and the web
- Maintain a complete and accurate log of customer interactions and technical details
- Document technical information on problems and their workarounds or resolutions in the knowledge base (solutions)
- Writing solutions for customer problems and trouble-shooting tips to enhance knowledge base
- Contribute to an Internal troubleshooting guide and wiki page for internal transfer or knowledge
- Linux skills, scripting experience, and extensive knowledge of SQL
- Professional experience working with a relational database
- Knowledge/experience troubleshooting and diagnosing issues of substantial complexity
- A passion for customer support, hard work, and resolving problems
- Experience in customer support or customer-facing projects
- Work closely with the some of the newly trained Boise Response Center to resolve questions and problems devolve to T3; troubleshooting issues with Illustrator workflows
- Continued updates to tips, tricks and compatibility tables shared with the L&P team to disseminate key info, fill knowledge gaps and to ensure known issues are noted
- As we continue to ‘Grow with Purpose’, need to be able to help and either meet or exceeded the financial and NPS targets at AMS level
How to write Hp Support Resume
Hp Support role is responsible for design, database, training, research, scripting, sql, linux, web, testing, troubleshooting.
To write great resume for hp support job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Hp Support Resume
The section contact information is important in your hp support resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Hp Support Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your hp support resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous hp support responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular hp support position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Hp Support Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your hp support resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your hp support experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in Hp Support Resume
When listing skills on your hp support resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.