Hospitality Marketing Manager Resume Sample
- Develop an annual strategic marketing plan
- Oversee in-house food & beverage marketing design and collateral pieces
- Orchestrate all hospitality photography and video shoots. Arrange shot-lists/schedules, property access, talent, etc.; Support & Maintain extensive property photography library
- Direct content/photography and listings on all OTA websites (Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripAdvisor, etc)
- Partner with the Brand Experience team on event marketing strategy and execution
- Assist in the development of a media plan; oversee due dates and final creative fulfillment to vendors
- Responsible for executing all lodging email blast copy
- Oversee and/or create in-house food & beverage (for local marketing) and collateral pieces
- Orchestrate all hospitality photography and video shoots. Arrange shot-lists/schedules, property access, talent, etc
- Maintain property extensive photography library.-Execute day-to-day social media strategies for hospitality with assistance of Beaver Creek Marketing Specialist
- Send weekly marketing recap report to stakeholders. The reports outline the top-line tracking analytics/campaign performance by property and general state of the business
- Handle all SEO, SEM, email blast, and online display banner efforts with assistance from digital experts on team
- Work closely with the Vail Resorts Corporate Hospitality Marketing Managers and Media Vendors
- Maintain organization of three websites- updating site copy/photographs and loading lodging packages
- Manage the financials for multiple hotel properties (budgets/forecasts/billing) while working closely with Vail Resorts accounting department. Forecast budgets
- Provide day to day oversight of Beaver Creek Marketing Coordinator and Marketing Specialist on specific projects
- Agency or client-side marketing experience (preferably in hospitality/lodging)
- Partner with the Beaver Creek Resort Company on event marketing and management
- Develop and manage content strategy for Beaver Creek Resort
- Work closely with Beaver Creek Group Sales to help drive business and support sales goals
- Develop new products to assist with upsell and general resort business
- Manage the growth and development of the Hospitality Specialist
How to write Hospitality Marketing Manager Resume
Hospitality Marketing Manager role is responsible for design, digital, general, media, accounting, marketing, strategy, financials, communications, photography.
To write great resume for hospitality marketing manager job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Hospitality Marketing Manager Resume
The section contact information is important in your hospitality marketing manager resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Hospitality Marketing Manager Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your hospitality marketing manager resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous hospitality marketing manager responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular hospitality marketing manager position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Hospitality Marketing Manager Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your hospitality marketing manager resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your hospitality marketing manager experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in Hospitality Marketing Manager Resume
When listing skills on your hospitality marketing manager resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.