Child Protective Investigator Resume Sample
- Engages families to understand the family’s perspectives about family dynamics, challenges and solutions, identifies needs and determines the level of intervention needed to include voluntary services or court ordered dependency services
- Notifies state attorney, law enforcement, child protection team and other required individuals as appropriate
- Conducts staffing’s required for families with risk scores that are High and Very High Risk
- Schedules and gathers information for and participates in case staffing’s; Prepares appropriate reports/documentation in coordination with Children’s Legal Services and provides testimony in court
- Establishes and maintains cooperative and professional working relationships with organizations and other agencies involved with child protective investigations such as community based providers, Children’s Legal Services, law enforcement, medical personnel, schools, and other community/agency resources
- Prepares appropriate reports/documentation in coordination with Children’s Legal Services and provides testimony in court
- Effectively conducts and completes case consultation with other investigators
- Provides case consultation and advises and/or co-investigates complex cases with other CPIs to assure appropriateness, clarity, quality and thoroughness
- Conducts staffing required for families with risk scores that are High and Very High Risk
- Schedules and gathers information for and participates in case staffing
- Valid Driver’s License
- Copy of college transcripts (if applicable)
- Copy of Kansas Social Work license if applying for the CP Specialist
- Resume Letter of Interest Copy of college transcripts (if applicable) Copy of Kansas Social Work license if applying for the CP Specialist Kansas Tax Clearance Certificate
- Resume Letter of Interest Copy of college transcripts (if applicable) Kansas Tax Clearance Certificate
- Copy of Kansas Social Work license (if applicable)
- Copy of BSRB License (if for Child Protection Specialist)
- Copy of BSRB License (if applicable)
- Copy of Driver’s License
How to write Child Protective Investigator Resume
Child Protective Investigator role is responsible for credit, insurance, tax, education, legal, medical, acting, documentation, activities, risk.
To write great resume for child protective investigator job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Child Protective Investigator Resume
The section contact information is important in your child protective investigator resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Child Protective Investigator Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your child protective investigator resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous child protective investigator responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular child protective investigator position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Child Protective Investigator Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your child protective investigator resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your child protective investigator experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in Child Protective Investigator Resume
When listing skills on your child protective investigator resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.