Call Agent Resume Sample
- Provide pre-arrival services to guests coming to Hawaii. These services include but are not limited to: concierge services, vacation planning including local tours and activities, and booking qualified timeshare sales presentations to qualified guests with reservations at any Hilton affiliate hotel in Hawaii that has provided the authorization for contact pre-arrival
- Provides guests in booking hotel services (spa, golf, dining), including directing guests to Guest Services for specific information Contacts management with any guest issues. Hilton Grand Vacations objective is to increase new owner business and produce potential revenue
- Makes required number of outbound phone calls per day to meet production requirements by executing on all inbound and outbound guest calls at the start of each work shift
- Completes required paperwork accurately and completely for each tour with TC, including guest information for wake up and tour confirmation calls. Dispositions all leads call in a timely manner
- Paid training (day shift training hours)
- Communicate remotely by phone, email and instant messaging (IM)
- Solid computer skills including internet knowledge (such as basic searching and queries), IM, email, some basic technical terminology
- Be able to attend virtual training
- Be a resident of Indiana
- Be a resident of Florida (FL) , Pennslyvania (PA)
- Shows care: Is committed to creating strong working relationships with customers and colleagues, acts with integrity and strives to act in the best interests of the organisation and team
- Anticipates customer needs: Understands that customer satisfaction is key to business success and is committed to providing an excellent customer experience at all times
- Embraces change: Understands the dynamic nature of the organisation and is committed to adapting to changing priorities
- Takes ownership: Accepts accountability, uses own initiative and works proactively
- Commercial awareness: Understands the impact of financial performance on business results and how own actions impact the broader commercial environment
- All positions at HCPF are security sensitive positions and require that the individuals undergo a criminal record background check as a condition of employment
- Months experience in a high-volume call center environment
- Experience with health care benefits or health care policy
- Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guestrooms
- Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries
- More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas
- Harris Poll EquiTrendﾮ, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011
- Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry
How to write Call Agent Resume
Call Agent role is responsible for insurance, research, wireless, security, training, basic, messaging, languages, health, transportation.
To write great resume for call agent job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Call Agent Resume
The section contact information is important in your call agent resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Call Agent Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your call agent resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous call agent responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular call agent position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Call Agent Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your call agent resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your call agent experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in Call Agent Resume
When listing skills on your call agent resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.