Advertising Marketing Manager Resume Sample
- Adept at making data-driven decisions
- Managing the service lifecycle: define the generic user experience, identify improvements, working with Product Management on roadmap prioritization and subsequent investment plan
- Building the generic CSP offering: product collateral, sales tools and content, product/solutions sales training and standard customer facing business models and competitive analysis
- CARRIER experience in at least one of the following areas: Product Marketing, Product Management
- Live Go-Daddy’s values and culture
- Demonstrated success developing digital advertising campaigns that drive to and achieve defined KPI’s
- Own campaigns from end-to-end and manage the daily set-up of campaigns including creating and agreeing placement, manage targeting and segmentation, scheduling, editing, and deployment to drive program adoption at scale
- Manage a monthly email calendar to document and schedule all communications
- Managing Paid Social campaigns and a calendar to support acquisition efforts
- Manage a continuous, meticulously planned and documented testing plan to improve performance of the email channel
- Maintain the high quality and accuracy of email templates and email lists
- Relevant work experience in creating, scheduling, testing, and executing campaigns
How to write Advertising Marketing Manager Resume
Advertising Marketing Manager role is responsible for marketing, training, digital, analysis, advertising, drive, quantitative, testing, metrics, leadership.
To write great resume for advertising marketing manager job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Advertising Marketing Manager Resume
The section contact information is important in your advertising marketing manager resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Advertising Marketing Manager Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your advertising marketing manager resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous advertising marketing manager responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular advertising marketing manager position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on an Advertising Marketing Manager Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your advertising marketing manager resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your advertising marketing manager experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in Advertising Marketing Manager Resume
When listing skills on your advertising marketing manager resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.