VP, Marketing Manager Resume Sample
- Design and execute a new Slate engagement curriculum across the customer’s lifecycle – with a focus on driving Digital Engagement for the Slate card portfolio
- Manage and learn integrated marketing strategies for multiple benefits and customer solutions
- Develop and build strong partnerships across the Cards organization, with exposure to Card Product teams, Channels, MIM, Decision Management & Customer Experience teams
- Opportunity to partner with and manage multiple external agency relationships
- Develop and exhibit strong client focus, and ability to deliver customer-oriented messaging across all marketing communications
- Lead the creation and implementation of Ink’s best customer / high potential strategy
- Build collaborative internal cross-functional and external relationships to drive transformational improvements to our customers’ experiences
- Lead development of strategic marketing plan. Manage and prioritize the list of deliverables and calendar of events, as specified in the plan
- Manage one associate with the responsibility of project management, distribution and periodic updates of new and existing content for the DC team
- Enhance PIMCO’s visibility as a leader in Defined Contribution (internally and externally), leveraging paid media, digital and social tools
- Deep knowledge of DC competitive landscape, industry events and media outlets
- Leadership and interpersonal skills at all organizational levels, strong communication and presentation skills
- Work under deadline pressure and ability to manage multi-faceted initiatives
- Strategic thinker, independent problem-solving skills, ability to drive consensus
- Make creative contributions that influence campaigns and apply analytical skills to measure success and inform future initiatives
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects effectively
- Cards Marketing and/or Product Marketing experience
How to write VP, Marketing Manager Resume
VP, Marketing Manager role is responsible for events, design, digital, messaging, health, english, communications, leadership, editing, media.
To write great resume for vp, marketing manager job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For VP, Marketing Manager Resume
The section contact information is important in your vp, marketing manager resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your VP, Marketing Manager Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your vp, marketing manager resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous vp, marketing manager responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular vp, marketing manager position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a VP, Marketing Manager Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your vp, marketing manager resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your vp, marketing manager experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
Professional Skills in VP, Marketing Manager Resume
When listing skills on your vp, marketing manager resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.