Supply Chain Tech Resume Sample
- Frequent walking, standing, bending
- Rare occasions of squatting and/or crawling
- Continuous ability to engage in fine manipulation and simple grasping
- Accurately counts inventory and submits requested documentation
- Performs count, picks orders, issues/distributes, delivers (and returns excess) supplies and equipment within Saint Alphonsus. Differentiates and fills STAT, ASAP and Routine supply requests as soon as received and delivers to requesting departments. Checks and fills specialty carts and boxes in a timely manner. Picks up empty supply carts on floors
- Experience: 1-2 years of supply chain experience or other industry equivalent is required
- Master all identified tasks in the Supply Chain Tech competency training list within 90 days
- Sustain mastery in all identified tasks listed in the Supply Chain Tech competency task list
- Issue, pick and deliver supplies and equipment in an accurate and timely manner while meeting supply chain productivity goals throughout the servicing ministry
- Utilize computers, pallet jacks and other similar heavy duty materials handling equipment to locate, determine levels and move supplies
- Assist in the completion of periodic cycle and physical inventory counts
- Rotate inventory supplies based upon expiration dates and numbers
- Other: Full list of physical demands/Job screen is available upon request, but includes the following minimums: Constant standing/walking; frequent pushing <40# force; occasional bending/reaching/lifting floor to waist of <60#; minimal squatting/crouching/kneeling/overhead reach/lifting <35# overhead/carrying <35#/pulling <50# force/balance/grip/pinch
- Attention to detail for counting
- Knows, understands, incorporates, and demonstrates the Organization's Mission, Vision, and Values in behaviors, practices, and decisions
- Answers phone calls from customers and inputs supply requests received via all forms of communication into the Materials Management Inventory System, and/or call log database. Credits and posts unnecessary or excess supply transactions into same system. Stages supply requests for fulfillment based on urgency of request (Boise)
- Scans and restocks supplies in ancillary locations with supplies from Boise Storeroom inventory or critical pars following department order/request
- Pulls from bulk inventory, or from Totes from Boise Storeroom, items necessary to restock. Restocks shelves ensuring that inventory is correctly labeled, protecting the integrity of sterile supplies. Rotates stock in accordance with "FIFO" First-in, First-out protocol. Notifies supervisor of any shortages of supplies
- Generates charge labels and attaches them to chargeable supplies
- Organizes and straightens inventory/ PAR-2 bin storage locations, breaks down and discards boxes; maintains the work area(s) in a clean, orderly and safe condition
- Participates in taking physical inventories and/or cycle counts to maintain accurate inventory control. (Boise)
- Ensure POU items have the appropriate barcodes
- Process all “returns to vendor” or “returns to backup stock” appropriately
- For Corporate Supply Chain Tech roles, valid driver’s license is required
- Previous stock/supply experience, strong customer service and time management skills
- Demonstrated verbal, written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrates responsibility to ensure safe, timely, cost effective flow of supplies and capital equipment on priority basis
- Operate electric pallet truck and other material handling equipment, help load and unload all truck deliveries
- Relevant work experience and/or formal education/training are
- Valid Michigan driver's license with a good driving record
- Operate a motorized pallet truck
How to write Supply Chain Tech Resume
Supply Chain Tech role is responsible for purchasing, basic, warehouse, equipment, physical, fork, math, computer, picker, customer.
To write great resume for supply chain tech job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Supply Chain Tech Resume
The section contact information is important in your supply chain tech resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Supply Chain Tech Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your supply chain tech resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous supply chain tech responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular supply chain tech position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions. Representative Supply Chain Tech resume experience can include:
- Adjusts PAR Levels in Lawson based on prior review of PAR Optimization report and agreement of end user department director and supply chain leadership.
- Documents incoming and outgoing transactions and stock using existing computer systems
- Be on your feet standing, walking, pushing, and pulling carts and equipment the majority of your shift
- Responsible for documenting and reporting discrepancies on JIT orders such as shortages and damage, utilizing established Enterprise Business Processes.
- Responsible for receiving incoming shipments and deliveries and properly documenting in ERP system.
- Responsible for ensuring that all packing slip documentation is filed into pre-established repository according to established Enterprise Business Process.
Education on a Supply Chain Tech Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your supply chain tech resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your supply chain tech experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
Professional Skills in Supply Chain Tech Resume
When listing skills on your supply chain tech resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience. Present the most important skills in your resume, there's a list of typical supply chain tech skills:
- Two to three years previous experience in material/supply inventory and/or distribution, purchasing, or closely related field
- Contact Supply Chain Management in case of wrong product or damage. Ensure that notice of goods returned forms are properly filled out
- Operate computerized inventory system
- Provides excellent customer service to all internal and external customers
- Relays information to appropriate person to handle concerns and follows up on customer concerns to ensure excellent customer satisfaction
- )-Related Experience-Required
List of Typical Skills For a Supply Chain Tech Resume
Skills For Supply Chain & Master Data Management Portfolio Tech Lead Resume
- Medical supply or related experience
- Assist in unloading delivery trucks and materials being delivered via hospital vehicles
- Work standing/ walking for long periods of time
- Uses supply chain software to implement processes for inventory management. This includes receiving, issuing, credit, and etc
- Responsible for following established processes associated with mail sorting/delivery and DME equipment management.
- Coordinates returns to vendors obtaining an RGA number and documenting return information in Lawson.
Skills For Supply Chain Tech / Courier Resume
- Receive requests for supplies needed immediately and obtain requested supplies and transport supplies to requesting areas
- Performs all tasks related to inventory, including cycle counts as well as complete end of year inventories
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, team environment
- Successful Completion of "Blood borne Pathogens Awareness Training" within 30 days of hire (KP Learn Module)
- 2 Issues supply via SC software system to appropriate requesting location
- Provides relief services for Receiving, Night Shift & Mailroom
- Maintains pre-established PAR Levels for assigned nursing and ancillary department.
- Responds to assigned nursing units and/or ancillary departments in a timely manner to resolve supply problems and addresses need to their satisfaction.
- Responsible documenting damaged, short-ship, over-shipped supplies in accordance to established Enterprise Business Processes (PO31).
Skills For Supply Chain Tech, Days Resume
- Review Min/Max for storeroom safety stock daily and place orders appropriately Count par level areas (POU areas) weekly according to schedule
- 12:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Check inventory levels and obtain requisition slips from various assigned areas throughout the hospital
- Fill requisitions from stock areas, transport supplies to assigned area and put away stock items in storerooms of assigned areas
- Keeps warehouse clean, orderly and arranged on a daily basis
- Keeps supply areas on units neat, organized, rotated, and routinely check for outdated supplies
- The physical abilities necessary to lift and deliver a variety of supplies and materials
- Work flexible schedule (i.e. 24/7, weekend, holiday, on call availability)
- Maintains inventory and cleanliness in Storeroom and Par locations
Skills For Facility Supply Chain Tech Resume
- Efficiently organizes delivery carts according to delivery locations; delivers according to designation on receiving report; maintains an accurate delivery log for non P.O. deliveries; gains legible signature for all deliveries
- Inspects and receives deliveries for Hospital, Clinic and administrative areas,
- Identifies and address internal and external customer needs
- Meet the physical demands of the job listed below
- Successful history in a customer service driven environment
- Responsible for ensuring that “dated” and “obsolete items” are removed from stock prior to expiration from nursing and ancillary supply areas utilizing established
- Responsible for ensuring that all receipted deliveries are delivered to the requesting department within twenty four (24) hours of receipt obtaining signature in Lawson.
Skills For Facility Supply Chain Tech-centennial Resume
- Utilizes freight tracking system to monitor anticipated receipts and Freight Management vendor system
- Read, write, and follow written and oral instructions
- Use hand-held scanner to issue and track inventory
- Delivers products to campus and satellite locations via Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta motor vehicle (DeKalb Industrial Warehouse/mailroom)
- Adheres to Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta's time and attendance policy
- Inventories warehouse and department products, both stocked and non-stocked
- Inspects and maintains CPR, Isolation and Emergency carts as requested
- Inspects/Reports defective equipment managed in Distribution Department
- Picks up and delivers external products
Skills For Supply Chain Tech, Swing Shift Resume
- Uses supply chain software to requisition orders and investigate discrepancies to ensure appropriate steps are followed to correct them
- Assists with projects for supply chain such as product conversions and cost reduction initiatives
- Works with departments to provide them with appropriate
- Enterprise Business Processes.
- Order and distribute supplies.
- Utilizes RQC and Handhelds to execute replenishment orders to assigned departments.
Skills For Inventory Tech Supply Chain Days CHI Health Good Samaritan Resume
- Reviews PAR Levels based on data from PAR Optimization reports as scheduled with end users and Supply Chain Leadership.
- Responsible for ensuring that “dated” and “obsolete items” are removed from stock prior to expiration from nursing and ancillary supply areas utilizing established Enterprise Business Processes.
- Responsible for following up on backorder supplies utilized on assigned nursing and ancillary departments.
- Responsible for cycle counting inventories and supporting annual physical inventories as assigned.
- Replenishes assigned PAR Locations on the day of supply receipt.
Skills For Supply Chain Sysems Tech Not to Exceed Days Resume
- Replenish and maintain specialty carts (i.e. Isolation Carts, CORE Carts, Procedure Carts)
- Responsible for ensuring that all receipted deliveries are delivered to the requesting department within twentyfour (24) hours of receipt obtaining signature in Lawson.
- Responsible for securing high dollar receipts to minimize loss and/or damage.
- Utilizes freight tracking system to monitor anticipated receipts and Freight Management vendor system.
- Is authorized to transport and deliver legend drugs, non-prescription drugs, contrast media and drugcontaining devices relative to core competencies of the position Place safety stock in proper location
- Utilizes RQC and Handhelds to execute replenishment orders to assigned departments
Skills For Supply Chain Tech Days Resume
- Responsible for ensuring that all receipted deliveries are delivered to the requesting department within twenty-four (24) hours of receipt obtaining signature in Lawson.
- Responsible for ensuring that all receipted deliveries are delivered to the requesting department within twenty-four(24) hours of receipt obtaining signature in Lawson.
- For Corporate Supply Chain Tech roles
- Authorized to transport and deliver legend drugs, non-prescription drugs, contrast media and drugcontaining devices relative to core competencies of the position
- 14:00 - 22:30
- 24:00 - 8:30