Real Estate Broker Resume Sample
- An Indiana licensed real estate Broker currently in good standing, or an inactive Broker who can immediately move his/her license to ForSaleByOwner
- Two to five years of sales experience, in any field
- Learning and understanding the local area’s commercial real estate market as it pertains to supply and demand factors
- Preparing quarterly statistics highlighting the changes in the local area’s office and industrial leasing markets
- Database input, maintenance and extraction. Being able to access our repository of information, extract the information and present it in a manner that is professional and easily followed
How to write Real Estate Broker Resume
Real Estate Broker role is responsible for database, education, legal, commercial, access, communications, brokerage, maintenance, testing, broker.
To write great resume for real estate broker job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Real Estate Broker Resume
The section contact information is important in your real estate broker resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Real Estate Broker Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your real estate broker resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous real estate broker responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular real estate broker position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Real Estate Broker Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your real estate broker resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your real estate broker experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in Real Estate Broker Resume
When listing skills on your real estate broker resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.