Product Manager, Technology Resume Sample
- Manage the product roadmap and coordinate with product development, operations and support teams to enhance and maintain the platform
- Act as program manager for all software development and implementation initiatives
- Manages relationships with key stakeholders in the business units, corporate finance, and IT
- Manage the long-term roadmap of assigned applications. Continuously assess the applications’ implementation success and adjust their roadmaps accordingly
- Prioritize work based on data and employee needs and effectively communicate rationale with stakeholders
- Inspire others, including demonstrated experience leading strong teams
- Build and leverage relationships with key business leaders and innovators across Nike and strategic, external partners (i.e. retailers, factories and key IP partners) to understand critical business needs, common pain points & transformative opportunities. Serve as the face of technology innovation across Nike
- Manage the backlog. Make sure the team has clarity of purpose/ business understanding and does not get pulled in multiple directions between sprints
- Identify new opportunities. In partnership with a technology focused counterpart, regularly explore and evaluate startups, VCs and new tech ideas on behalf of Nike. Analyze trends and market disruptions searching for emerging new market opportunities
- Collaborate with peers and leaders across the enterprise to solicit needs and ensure outcomes align with priorities and goals
- Innovation: Facilitate innovation within team, apply innovation to work that has a team impact
- Strong planning and project management skills including a demonstrated ability to work to deadlines and juggle multiple projects
- Experience in various roles within technology
How to write Product Manager, Technology Resume
Product Manager, Technology role is responsible for research, planning, technology, engineering, infrastructure, enterprise, ownership, launches, affinity, deadlines.
To write great resume for product manager, technology job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Product Manager, Technology Resume
The section contact information is important in your product manager, technology resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Product Manager, Technology Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your product manager, technology resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous product manager, technology responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular product manager, technology position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Product Manager, Technology Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your product manager, technology resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your product manager, technology experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
Professional Skills in Product Manager, Technology Resume
When listing skills on your product manager, technology resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.