Middle Office Trade Support Resume Sample
- Ensuring that all trades executed are entered completely & accurately into the Risk Management systems
- Daily management of trade life cycle events
- Perform core start-of-day and end-of-day controls to ensure that the FO are trading on the correct risk
- Ensuring all trade capture and reporting exceptions are verified, cleared and escalated where appropriate in a timely manner
- The integrity and continuous improvement of the pre and post trade controls environment
- Maximizing trade processing STP through tactical problem solving and root cause analysis
- Producing analysis for the trading desks and senior management
- Confirm derivatives transactions (OTC’s, Swaps, Futures, etc.) with executing brokers
- Weekly collation of operations KPI’s for submission to senior management
- Manage delivery of service offering to external and internal customers
- Demonstrate sustained process delivery and process improvement
- Work experience in the Financial Services industry. 2 years operations background beneficial, but not necessary
- Work in a high stress fast paced environment
- Familiarity with Fixed Income products and DTC settlements
- Quick learner that can work well independently or with a team
- Software skills including MS Excel, Bloomberg and Credit Suisse internal systems
- Similar experience
- Recognition of the business’ and team’s requirements and the willingness to step outside of a strict job description
How to write Middle Office Trade Support Resume
Middle Office Trade Support role is responsible for credit, software, events, reporting, trading, security, training, securities, bloomberg, analysis.
To write great resume for middle office trade support job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Middle Office Trade Support Resume
The section contact information is important in your middle office trade support resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Middle Office Trade Support Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your middle office trade support resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous middle office trade support responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular middle office trade support position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Middle Office Trade Support Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your middle office trade support resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your middle office trade support experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
Professional Skills in Middle Office Trade Support Resume
When listing skills on your middle office trade support resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.