IT Software Resume Sample
- Experience in Information Technology
- Knowledge of Apple’s software update process via OSX server and JAMF
- Troubleshooting Mac software installs that don’t work
- Teamwork: Fosters an environment of collaboration. Understands and values the collective strengths and experience of the Team and knows when to draw on complementary skills to meet the required objectives. Actively builds bridges between areas by uncovering and working to remove barriers. Works hard to generate commitment and loyalty across the team
- Ensuring full compliance with Radiometers quality system.
- Participating and leading project meetings (within the centralized IT organization and the business-aligned teams) to ensure understanding of requirements, timing, resource requirements, etc..
- Participating and leading management meetings (within the centralized IT organization and the business-aligned teams) to ensure understanding of solution roadmaps, priorities, schedules, constraints, etc..
- Interact with end users to clarify requirements and recommend software solutions to meet the needs of their business
- Play an active role in the design, development and support of various software applications used by Bob Jones University academic business units
- Write program specifications from business requirements as well as convert designs and specifications into computer code
- Provide unit and system level test planning, scripting and execution to validate solutions
- Provide technical assistance to inquiries regarding program errors, problems, or questions
- Maintain working knowledge of current technologies through peer interaction and independent study
- Provide work estimates, schedules and progress reports as needed
- Work effectively with the Unix AIX scripting tools and language
- Engage Cigna stakeholders (Supply Chain Management, application owners, Finance Controllers) to proactively review software compliance positions for publishers using data and reporting from Software Asset Management Tool
- Provide licensing knowledge and advisory services to Cigna stakeholders to maximize value of all renewals for products
- In conjunction with stakeholders, develop and implement risk mitigation strategy for any compliance issues and manage execution of strategy through resolution
- Generate and distribute compliance report requests for all Cigna Stakeholders
- Improve education and awareness of Software compliance program across Cigna to reduce risk through development of training material, newsletters
- Experience with financial management concepts (ROI, business case development, budgeting and forecasting, expense management, accounting, etc.)
- Established track record with making cross-functional decisions impacting business processes
- Communicate with and manage expectations of people in a cross-functional environment
- Resourceful and flexible when necessary, with sense of urgency and initiative
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
- 3+years’ experience at the Director level in a large organization leading multiyear projects
- Demonstrated ability to apply Shire’s operating philosophy, policies and procedures
- Excellent attention to detail in every task
- Possess a strong sense of ownership and an eagerness to improve processes and tools
- +1 years experience is required in asset management
- Proficient at working in a fast-paced, complex, dynamic, business environment
How to write IT Software Resume
IT Software role is responsible for reporting, procurement, mac, training, finance, software, microsoft, compliance, education, mitigation.
To write great resume for it software job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For IT Software Resume
The section contact information is important in your it software resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your IT Software Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your it software resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous it software responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular it software position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Representative IT Software resume experience can include:
- Expert skill level using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project, Visio, and Access) with ability to utilize moderately complex formulas, pivot tables, charts, etc
- Responsible to manage a specific commodity group(s) as the global or regional lead for the company
- Responsible to develop a global procurement strategy; implementing a supplier development program that has an integrated long term approach on cost, quality, and service
- Responsible to develop and manage the strategic supplier relationship,
- Manage cross-functional and cross site business processes to support operational (PO) process execution
Education on an IT Software Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your it software resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your it software experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in IT Software Resume
When listing skills on your it software resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.
Present the most important skills in your resume, there's a list of typical it software skills:
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint , and Outlook
- Translate and communicate in layman’s terms
- Of Time Processes, Metrics & Execution
- Works well in a fast-paced, professional work environment
- Learn quickly and independently seek help when needed
- Sense of humor and a desire to work with a highly personable, fun team