Grocery Retail Resume Sample
- Personally leads the Acosta Merchandising Team efforts against the highest priority business and organizational initiatives
- Ensures that collaborative relationships exist across the customer and Acosta organizations their assigned region
- Personally creates value to each and every CPG retailer through flawless execution of retailer headquarter merchandising and promotional plans
- Builds and maintains a wide network of information and resources that spans all levels internally and externally in order to set clear objectives and measures of success with and for our Acosta partners
- Develops, tracks and monitors results delivered by Acosta against assigned measures of success. Establishes regularly scheduled reviews with Acosta to drive continuous improvement in execution against established goals and measures. Holds Acosta accountable for delivering to agreed upon objectives and measures
- Supports the implementation of CPG retailer-specific initiatives in retailer locations to ensure sales and brand share growth for Starbucks
- Connects Starbucks to the CPG customer, the industry, and the market place where the customer operates. Is the voice of the CPG customer at store level back into the Starbucks organization
- Holds self, CPG Customer Headquarters Teams and Acosta accountable for developing and executing winning retailer-specific selling plans each month
- Perform regular retail audits on in-store conditions as executed by TSM’s and 3rd party (where applicable). Take appropriate follow up action as required
- Spend time in field with TSM’s and 3rd party team (where applicable), on sales calls to coach, develop and manage individual performance. Conduct individual performance reviews with each TSM, and on-going management of functional and personal development for each team member
- Analyze sales data, acting as a resource to assist TSM’s in fact-based selling and cultivate solutions to address sales opportunities
- Experience analyzing customer base and competitive market
How to write Grocery Retail Resume
Grocery Retail role is responsible for retail, transportation, organization, cpg, access, stocking, skilled, consumer, power, drive.
To write great resume for grocery retail job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Grocery Retail Resume
The section contact information is important in your grocery retail resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Grocery Retail Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your grocery retail resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous grocery retail responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular grocery retail position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Grocery Retail Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your grocery retail resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your grocery retail experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in Grocery Retail Resume
When listing skills on your grocery retail resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.