Food Expeditor Resume Sample
- One year or more of service assistance in a fine dining outlet
- Able to read, write and speak verbally in English
- Excellent communication skills and familiarity with the hospitality industry
- Establish and maintain an effective relationship with all department management, staff, personnel and general public
- Work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Transfer important information between the kitchen and the wait staff (e.g. when a customer has a particular request)
- Handle complaints from clients to preserve the restaurant’s reputation
- Great physical endurance
- Delivers food and beverage orders quickly and efficiently to customers and ensure orders are accurate and meet presentation standards
- Clear and maintain tables according to company standards
- Ensure dining room is prepared for inviting customer service experience
- Utilizing the10’-5’-3’ rule in all interactions
- Excellent reading and oral proficiency in the English language
- Work long hours and variable shifts
- Provides the best possible service to clients and customers
- Expeditors make sure the orders are being cooked in a timely fashion so that all orders for a table are ready at the same time and make sure that once the food is cooked, runners run food to the table while ready
- Expeditors are also in charge of the final presentation of the plate, making sure it is dressed and garnished correctly and free from smudges or spills
- They explain special orders to the cooks and tell servers when the kitchen is out of a particular menu item
How to write Food Expeditor Resume
Food Expeditor role is responsible for health, general, legal, hospitality, color, english, positions, standards, physical, servers.
To write great resume for food expeditor job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Food Expeditor Resume
The section contact information is important in your food expeditor resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Food Expeditor Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your food expeditor resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous food expeditor responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular food expeditor position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Food Expeditor Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your food expeditor resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your food expeditor experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
Professional Skills in Food Expeditor Resume
When listing skills on your food expeditor resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.