FIT Model Resume Sample
- Relevant fashion industry experience
- Ability and willingness to provide constructive feedback on garments from the consumers’ perspective
- Organized, adaptable, and detail-oriented
- Low Hip: 38”-40”
- Fit all prototypes, SMS, and Fit Approval samples according to calendar milestones
- Provide detailed fit evaluation – good and bad
- Work with manager to recommend solutions to improve the fit
- Help prepare merchandise and booth for the show (setup, sample steaming/ tagging/ hanging, booth decor), maintain it presentable and inviting, and tear it down afterwards
- Measurements (height, bust, waist, hip)
- Full-length picture of yourself in fitted jeans and t-shirt
- Measurements (height, bust at fullest point, waist, hip at fullest point)
- Interest in Fashion Retail
How to write FIT Model Resume
FIT Model role is responsible for retail, commercial, microsoft, cad, fit, photos, fashion, booth, merchandise, availability.
To write great resume for fit model job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For FIT Model Resume
The section contact information is important in your fit model resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your FIT Model Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your fit model resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous fit model responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular fit model position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a FIT Model Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your fit model resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your fit model experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in FIT Model Resume
When listing skills on your fit model resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.