Fashion Account Executive Resume Sample
- Act as a team player and contribute to the team’s success
- Secure strategic press coverage – both features and product editorial in top national, regional and online media outlets
- Maintain strong relationships with key fashion and market editors, relevant fashion stylists and bloggers
- Create innovative communications seasonal strategies for large national and global brands as well as niche designers
- Conceptualize and assist in execution of press events ?
- Manage event budgets??
- Cultivate relationships with influencers for product seeding/recruit brand ambassadors
- Accompany clients and editors on domestic and international press trips
- Superior knowledge of fashion/consumer media practices, as well a phenomenal track record in garnering top-tier coverage in print and digital media
- Deep understanding of fashion trends and market
- Responsible for management and timely distribution of editorial reports, press clippings and budgetary tracking documents
- Experience in supervision/mentoring junior staff is required
- Experience in a Field based sales role
- Oversee the Collection’s Coordinator(s) and offer guidance to ensure all areas of sample management are successfully fulfilled
How to write Fashion Account Executive Resume
Fashion Account Executive role is responsible for digital, events, articulate, media, planning, marketing, gps, communications, print, presentation.
To write great resume for fashion account executive job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Fashion Account Executive Resume
The section contact information is important in your fashion account executive resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Fashion Account Executive Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your fashion account executive resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous fashion account executive responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular fashion account executive position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Fashion Account Executive Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your fashion account executive resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your fashion account executive experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in Fashion Account Executive Resume
When listing skills on your fashion account executive resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.