Equities Product Manager Resume Sample
- Ensure compliance with sales restrictions, DBS Bank’s internal and regulatory requirements.Work with other departments in the bank including Group Research, Treasury & Markets, Capital Markets and with external counterparties to offer innovative products and services
- Strong knowledge of equity markets and products
- Strong team player with good interpersonal & communication skills; stakeholder management skills
- Coach and partner with key stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with sales restrictions, DBS Bank’s internal and regulatory requirements
- Leadership capabilities, strong team player with good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills; stakeholder management skills
- Clients: Understand client’s requirements: Opportunities for business-development and gaps within the firm’s existing product set. Design marketing materials and perform technical sales for delivered products
- Internal Commercial Stakeholders: Work with Sales, Trading and Business Management teams to understand needs: Define commercial priorities, solutions and create plans. Collaborate on controls and commercial agenda
- Legal – ensure the legal robustness of new initiatives and ensure that the firm is not exposed to litigation or regulatory action
- Technology: Ensure business requirements and priorities are clear, Govern progress of deliverables and facilitate expedited delivery
- Compliance: Understand regulatory requirements and ensure these are accounted for appropriately within product definition
- Market Risk, Electronic Trading Risk, Regulatory Managers: Ensure that products operate with appropriate levels of risk to the firm
- Middle and Back Office: Ensure that all necessary post trade requirements are in place to support product initiatives and that these are adequately controlled
- Core Equities – quantitative investment style
- Asia ex-Japan strategies
- Take accountability for the functional design and coordination of implementations of new business processes or complex front-to-back changes to our platform
- Refine ideas and understand options, bringing fresh views and innovative approach to an evolving problem space
- Review project plans, developer estimates, testing coverage and approach in close collaboration with the business and Information Technology
- Partner with development teams to validate both requirements and implementation proposals
- Working knowledge of emerging technical trends and enjoy working with new or novel technologies
- An understanding of the full development lifecycle and are familiar with the cash equities or electronic trading businesses
- The acumen to challenge in a constructive manner
- Middle office processes
How to write Equities Product Manager Resume
Equities Product Manager role is responsible for design, equities, trading, litigation, player, leadership, compliance, marketing, legal, treasury.
To write great resume for equities product manager job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Equities Product Manager Resume
The section contact information is important in your equities product manager resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Equities Product Manager Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your equities product manager resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous equities product manager responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular equities product manager position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on an Equities Product Manager Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your equities product manager resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your equities product manager experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in Equities Product Manager Resume
When listing skills on your equities product manager resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.