Day Care Teacher Resume Sample
- Proficient in English and have the ability to read and write all job related material correspondence, & communicate effectively/ professionally w/common sense to all contacts
- Provide exemplary leadership and supervisory skills to all staff
- Develop children’s dispositions for life- long learning
- Are based on results of on-going daily observations and assessments of individual children’s abilities and interest
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized
- Medical/Vision/Dental Insurance Coverage
- Flexible Spending Programs
- Contributory Retirement Plan
- Paid Leave (Sick and Vacation)
- Employees’ Child Care Center and Fitness Center
- Flexible Schedule and Telework Options
- Discount Educational Programs
- Experience working in a center based licensed child care facility
- Knowledge of circle time activities
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards
- Help to maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands
- Provide care and protection for assigned children
- Maintain a physical environment conducive to children’s growth and development, and arrange to promote optimal program functioning
- Help children learn to adapt to and cope with real life situations; to develop appropriate habits in such activities as eating, dressing, napping, and personal hygiene. Help children learn appropriate conflict-resolution and social interactive skills
- Make daily observations of the health of children, reporting conditions which require attention; administers first aid treatment and any medication authorized in writing by parent
- Plan, organize, and implement children’s learning activities for each child’s developmental level with a thorough understanding of Franciscan Villa’s philosophy, policies and procedures
- On-site Child Day Care Center
- Coursework in early childhood education or child development
How to write Day Care Teacher Resume
Day Care Teacher role is responsible for training, credit, reporting, health, leadership, activities, administration, supervision, children, social.
To write great resume for day care teacher job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Day Care Teacher Resume
The section contact information is important in your day care teacher resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Day Care Teacher Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your day care teacher resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous day care teacher responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular day care teacher position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Day Care Teacher Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your day care teacher resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your day care teacher experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in Day Care Teacher Resume
When listing skills on your day care teacher resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.