Custody Product Manager Resume Sample
- Producing and maintaining metrics and reporting in support of the program including Client and product inventory’s, documentation gathering, financial and balances sheet implications
- Regional ownership and management: Working with the regional and global teams to be an advocate and lead for all product related queries within the region. Act as the escalation point for product related questions within the region and ensure suitable resolution and management of issues
- Enhance GC product to ensure Citi’s offering is highly competitive in terms of capability and client experience vs competitor products, and own and lead initiatives to consistently deliver a leading product and service proposition
- The US is the world's largest global capital market however less than 5% of HSS' Assets under Custody (AUC) are US assets. This low percentage is directly linked to HSS not operating its own US Sub-Custody business which ultimately impacts HSS’ ability to win and defend existing major global mandates (including US and non-US assets)
- HSS is the only provider among the top 10 Global Custodians who does not have a proprietary US Custody business and this is viewed as our most significant negative differentiator
- Global Standards and the impact they have on the traditional structuring and operation of the Custody product to ensure that the teams identifying and leading these Standards have line of sight into the potential impact of implementation
- Risk management – the jobholder has a key role to play in ensuring that the varied risks inherent in the product and process are correctly understood, managed, and accurately communicated to all relevant parties (including regulators)
-  Champion of the product, internally within HSBC across Global Banking and Markets and HSS and externally with market regulators, infrastructures, and Affiliate businesses alike
- To be comfortable with changing priorities, and to be able
- Analytical skills (assessment / decision making / problem solving)
- Understanding the financials for the product set in the region, and working with Sales & Relationship Management to identify opportunities to address issues
- Good overall knowledge of Custody & Fund Services Products (preferably within a Global Custody or background)
- Regional APAC language capabilities (highly desirable)
- Some experience in a product management or business management function working at a strategic planning level including conducting new business approvals for new products / alterations to the service
- Client facing experience and be able to exhibit confidence and professionalism in dealing with internal and external parties
- Strong analytical skills in terms of process and operating model re-engineering and understanding clients Global Custody needs
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and documentary (e.g. PowerPoint) in order to syndicate messages with sales/relationship management and senior product/risk managers
- Be able to research the anticipated needs of clients; through a combination of "own" research as well as coordination across a number of key partners
- Be keen to understand the competitive landscape; understanding the features and functions of competitor offerings and, where possible, pricing information
How to write Custody Product Manager Resume
Custody Product Manager role is responsible for research, securities, documentary, analytical, planning, financials, clients, brokerage, presentation, syndicate.
To write great resume for custody product manager job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Custody Product Manager Resume
The section contact information is important in your custody product manager resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Custody Product Manager Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your custody product manager resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous custody product manager responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular custody product manager position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Custody Product Manager Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your custody product manager resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your custody product manager experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in Custody Product Manager Resume
When listing skills on your custody product manager resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.