Corporate Technology & Risk Resume Sample
- Experience with test-driven development using xUnit and mocking frameworks (JUNIT, JMeter, Fitnesse, Mockito, Concordion, Jasmine’)
- Leverage TCO’s to perform reviews and track the responses
- Analyze application/testing requirements , implement automation solutions for automated testing of applications/products
- Design, Develop, Maintain and Execute automation scripts
- Build and maintain automation frameworks/libraries, tools interfaces
- Analyze execution results, Produce reports on automated executions
- Engage with program/project managers, business analysts, developers, testers, and product owners to ensure that all test automation activities occur in a timely fashion
- Communicate on status/ progress on design, development and maintenance activities as required by stakeholders
- Leverage TCO’s to provide oversight over technology relates inspections and changes
- Influence business technology control officers and other stakeholders to manage risks per control requirements, and provide senior management with visibility into the Firm’s progress in meeting objectives.
- Experience in an Internal Audit, Regulatory Audit, Operational Audit position
- Application development experience in developing distributed mission-critical Trading or Transactional Analytics systems based on core Java and Java EE
- Work closely with our internal clients and external vendors to identify, assess, and help document functional requirements
- Assist the Quality Assurance team to ensure that requirements documentation can be easily translated into test plans, and ensure that the proper testing plans have been completed
- Internal Surveillance and monitoring (e.g. internal consistency/behavior patterns)
- Expert-level of experience in transforming numbers/statistics into data, then information, followed by knowledge
- Experience in conducting predictive analysis, identifying and implementing leading indicators, and information telemetry
- Experience with or certification in improvement methodologies such as Six Sigma
- Familiarity with IT functions and risks associated with identity and access management
- Solid experience in the design and development of n-Tier Object Oriented software applications using Java J2EE (JDK 1.5+) and UI technologies using JSF
- Applied knowledge of basic J2EE Design Patterns Experience deploying applications to Tomcat application server
- Experience with Mantas
- Deliver robust oversight and governance for the ongoing development and maintenance of Policies and Standards ensuring compliance with revision requirements
- Enable automated and self-evidencing controls,
- The identification and mapping of key Regulatory requirements
- Rationalize and stabilize the current Policies and Standards framework
- Develop (re-design) and maintain an end to end Policies & Standards framework based on key technology controls, which drive
- Integration with the Technology RCSA for core processes and assets
How to write Corporate Technology & Risk Resume
Corporate Technology & Risk role is responsible for reporting, software, integration, trading, java, design, architecture, automation, technology, metrics.
To write great resume for corporate technology & risk job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Corporate Technology & Risk Resume
The section contact information is important in your corporate technology & risk resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Corporate Technology & Risk Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your corporate technology & risk resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous corporate technology & risk responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular corporate technology & risk position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Corporate Technology & Risk Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your corporate technology & risk resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your corporate technology & risk experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in Corporate Technology & Risk Resume
When listing skills on your corporate technology & risk resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.
Present the most important skills in your resume, there's a list of typical corporate technology & risk skills:
- Alignment of controls with the risks they mitigate through the delivery of a technical controls architecture blueprint and roadmap to support the automation of the framework, workflow and controls processes
- Ensure the re-designed framework is built to
- Allow flexibility and extensibility of controls to meet discrete situational requirements, based on regulations or other compliance needs, e.g. SOX, SSAE16
- Provide the end user and technologist with the necessary understanding and knowledge to enable personal accountability for the implementation and operation of a well controlled environment
- Alignment of the Policies & Standards Framework with the Firm’s Operational Risk Framework and methodology