Community Corrections Officer Resume Sample
- Training and career development opportunities
- Supportive team environment
- Attractive Salary from $83,403 pa to $97,616 pa (progression to Senior CCO)
- Have applied for a Community Corrections Officer role with Corrective Services NSW within the last 12 months
- A detailed chronological resume
- A letter of interest outlining your qualification
- A detailed chronological resume and
- Current job title and work unit
- Presenting cases in court or hearings
- Work effectively with people of different perspectives, abilities, disabilities, races, religions, ages, lifestyle preferences and social, ethnic and cultural backgrounds
- Provide an official, sealed transcript within the first 30 days of employment
How to write Community Corrections Officer Resume
Community Corrections Officer role is responsible for training, education, documentation, positions, corrections, recruitment, development, funding, application, classification.
To write great resume for community corrections officer job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Community Corrections Officer Resume
The section contact information is important in your community corrections officer resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Community Corrections Officer Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your community corrections officer resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous community corrections officer responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular community corrections officer position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Community Corrections Officer Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your community corrections officer resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your community corrections officer experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
Professional Skills in Community Corrections Officer Resume
When listing skills on your community corrections officer resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.