CIB Operations Analyst Resume Sample
- To lean and understand, all processing functions within the unit, ensuring all relevant deadlines and stipulated controls are met
- To be able to identify opportunities for improving process flow and quality as seen by the customer
- To ensure transactions are processed in accordance with document procedures ,
- To assist in the training/education of junior staff in job functions/procedures relating to the unit
- To process any required back-up tasks relating to production, identifying ways to improve current working practices
- Facilitate regular updates to the business with respect to their client’s pipeline
- Conduct local KYC along with client documentation initial analysis, in accordance to internal and regulatory procedures ( Know Your Client)
- Provide comprehensive support for the day to day Operations for derivatives & other banking products, within the Corporate Investment Bank
- Preparing MIS and reporting as required on the desk.
- Excellent MS Office skills, specifically Excel
- Work under pressure while maintaining controls over processes
- Commitment to see process through to the end, and manage deliverable timelines
- Capability to quickly adapt to new systems and processes
- Interest in learning new skills in a non-static, constantly changing environment
- EMEA [1PM /2 PM IST to 10 pm /11 PM IST]. Cross regional coverage to be provided. Ability to work stretch hours in case of business requirement
- Establish a strategic mindset by constantly identifying opportunities to improve controls and make sure Trader’s books are complete and accurate
How to write CIB Operations Analyst Resume
CIB Operations Analyst role is responsible for finance, reporting, excel, regulatory, learning, derivatives, pipeline, documentation, corporate, investment.
To write great resume for cib operations analyst job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For CIB Operations Analyst Resume
The section contact information is important in your cib operations analyst resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your CIB Operations Analyst Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your cib operations analyst resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous cib operations analyst responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular cib operations analyst position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a CIB Operations Analyst Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your cib operations analyst resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your cib operations analyst experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in CIB Operations Analyst Resume
When listing skills on your cib operations analyst resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.