CIB Compliance Resume Sample
- Design and ensure execution of risk-based compliance reviews and ensure work is performed in accordance with Compliance Process Certification methodology and consistent with Compliance Risk Management’s objectives and standards
- Influence others’ actions and decisions without express of authority
- Review of relevant KYC records of the firm’s customers (including hedge funds, private equity firms, broker dealers, correspondent banks and money remitters) to ensure accuracy and compliance with appropriate KYC standards and procedures
- Provides Customer Identification Program (CIP) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD)/Know-Your-Customer (KYC) related compliance advisory support on matters involving the JPMorgan’s Global KYC Standards and US CIP and CDD requirements, including regulatory and policy interpretations and clarifications, change requests, and exception approvals for client-specific matters
- Preparation of presentation material to assist with portfolio delivery and issue resolution and to advocate for the team’s activities and accomplishments
- Represent the team on divisional committees, including driving progress for the business unit’s Recognition Program
- Local Legal Lending Limit (LLL) monitoring and compliance control
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude with a passion to succeed
- Experience of corporate Compliance activities across Corporate and Investment Banking businesses ideally from an audit or risk perspective
- Compliance experience or relevant regulatory, audit or risk background
- Knowledge or experience of relevant regulatory requirements and their practical application in operational process or product features
- Demonstrable experience conducting compliance risk assessments
- Relevant experience as an auditor, consultant or compliance professional with a deep understanding of BSA, AML, and OFAC
- Worked in a Financial Institution within an operational enviroment
- Knowledge of KYC operations or a related area (Compliance, AML, Sanctions, Client Service, Sales, Legal)
- Responsibility over all local regulatory reports concerning encaje (reserve requirements), posición propia (foreign exchange position) and Limite Individual de Crédito (LLL)
- Participation in the process of new product approval, verifying impacts for Finance and establishing accounting procedures for Local and US GAAP
- Draw up the accounting procedures and events
- Analysis of monthly variances
- Supervision of the integrity of LCR Ratio, Capital Ratios and ICAAP procedure for the entities applicable
- Supervision of the integrity of the legal entity financials, regulatory reporting and financial information
- Supervision of the Legal entity financial analysis ensuring adequate capital management and financial ratios where appropriate
- Experience with investigations, business research and examination
- Focused on continuous professional improvement. Keen to take advantage of ongoing learning opportunities within the company
How to write CIB Compliance Resume
CIB Compliance role is responsible for events, finance, reporting, administration, compliance, education, analysis, lending, cpa, accounting.
To write great resume for cib compliance job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For CIB Compliance Resume
The section contact information is important in your cib compliance resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your CIB Compliance Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your cib compliance resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous cib compliance responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular cib compliance position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a CIB Compliance Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your cib compliance resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your cib compliance experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in CIB Compliance Resume
When listing skills on your cib compliance resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.