Building Electrician Resume Sample
- Assist with the installation and repair plumbing/piping/tubing; wire single and three phase motors (single & two speed); run conduit; pull wiring to machinery, motors, operating parts, etc.
- Perform and assist in identification and implementation of OM&R Strategies to ensure safe, reliable and efficient Electrical gear, equipment and devices within a geographic territory
- Execute JLL Quality control audits and inspections conducted throughout the territory and deficiency reports provided to supervisors
- Provide technical assistance, training and support in advanced electrical maintenance, repair, installation, troubleshooting, and hands-on repair guidance in support of teams within a territory
- Perform other work to include hands-on repair & maintenance work on mechanical, electrical, plumbing, building automation systems, card access systems, door & gates systems, building envelope systems, grounds and parking lots, interior finish systems, lighting systems, and various other R&M tasks associated with operation of a commercial property
- – 10 Years Trade
- Trade license in state working
- Independently implementing preventive maintenance and repair work on the supply systems
- Performing preventative maintenance on all supply equipment
- Performing troubleshooting for the fastest possible restoration of system availability, analysis on technical equipment
- Cooperating in system improvement activities
- Readiness to do shift work, assuming on-call duty services (including at night)
- Completed vocational training in mechatronics, production technology, electrical or industrial systems
- Work experience in mechatronics, production technology, electrical or industrial systems
- Experience with HVAC technology
- Strong commitment and personal initiative, capacity for teamwork, creativity and confident manner
- Fluent language skills in English and Serbian, German skills preferable
- Assist in the repair and maintenance of existing and new bridge construction
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Basic hand AND power tool experience
- Possess good verbal communication skills
- Speak English in a clear, concise manner to communicate with coworker(s) and supervisor(s)
- Experience effectively operating the following: large, non-power tools (shovels, picks, axes, sledgehammers); non-power tools (screwdrivers, wrenches, pliers); power tools (drills, wrenches, power saws); electrical meters and test equipment; bucket trucks
- Read and understand all instructions including operating and safety rules, bulletins, special instructions, and federal regulatory documents
- Able to read and comprehend blueprints
- Valid Driver’s License (if mobile)
- Experience working in construction or carpentry
- Experience operating construction equipment such as a backhoe, trencher, crane, etc
How to write Building Electrician Resume
Building Electrician role is responsible for automation, training, maintenance, commercial, electrical, basic, power, inspections, regulatory, lighting.
To write great resume for building electrician job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Building Electrician Resume
The section contact information is important in your building electrician resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Building Electrician Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your building electrician resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous building electrician responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular building electrician position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Building Electrician Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your building electrician resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your building electrician experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in Building Electrician Resume
When listing skills on your building electrician resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.