Auto Finance Manager Resume Sample
- Organizes daily/weekly/monthly/annual work-flows to ensure that work follow-ups for reviews is prioritized in the most effective manner in the best interests of the customer relationships, the Company’s needs and the Relationship Managers relationships with the customer
- Responsible for properly documenting all decisions to ensure each file meets the company’s credit quality criteria and product guidelines
- Advanced knowledge of the credit laws and regulations as well as the Company’s credit policies
- Consistently meets or exceeds company expectations for business unit and location performance including but not limited to SLA’s, Revenue, Profitability, and personnel management practices
- Effective communication, both internal and external (clients), with numerous functional groups
- Evaluating and resolving high priority or complex problems through statistical analysis Ensures the business unit adheres to existing as well as assists in developing policies, procedures, and controls for industry and company best practices
- Developing the appropriate monitoring and evaluation of the existing programs in place for Manufacturer partners including lease-to-loan, college grad, loyalty & payment waiver programs, etc
- Providing credit criteria and support for programs that reside on the RCO platform – specifically the refinance program – including performance monitoring, criteria changes and any analysis required for this channel
- Direct project management experience
- Experience in Business Engineering
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to make fair and sound business decisions
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment and work independently as well as part of a team
- Supports RBC clients and Account Management Team by fulfilling client’s non-lending, financial needs & refers more complex, high value, high potential opportunities to other members of the sales team, including specialized sales
- Primary coordinator for client’s non-lending post-sales service and support requirements, utilizing service partners as appropriate and optimal
- Meets clients’ financial needs by executing defined customer segment activities
- In-depth knowledge of RBC Risk Policies, procedures & practices, Folios etc
- Experience in a Risk Management role is a strong asset
- Proficiency with RBC Bank technology
- Bilingualism English/French would be an asset
- Familiarity with Newton, Synergy, Overdrive and wholesale lending are an asset
How to write Auto Finance Manager Resume
Auto Finance Manager role is responsible for travel, retail, finance, credit, microsoft, access, excel, engineering, administration, lending.
To write great resume for auto finance manager job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Auto Finance Manager Resume
The section contact information is important in your auto finance manager resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Auto Finance Manager Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your auto finance manager resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous auto finance manager responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular auto finance manager position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on an Auto Finance Manager Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your auto finance manager resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your auto finance manager experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in Auto Finance Manager Resume
When listing skills on your auto finance manager resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.