Audit Engineer Resume Sample
- Lead/Manage efforts to complete Functional and Physical Configuration Audits (FCA/PCA) for all GPS programs of record
- Ensure military standard criteria (MIL-STD-973 or equivalent DoD standards) are met and properly addressed
- Evaluate system engineering processes including, but not limited to quality process, software development process, requirements and verification processes
- Lead/Coordinate activities with prime contractors and staff from SE&I, Government, and Federal Funded Research & Development Center (FFRDC)
- Prepare and present engineering and process analyses, gaps, and recommendations to senior leadership
- Prepare Government team for FCA/PCA audit, including but not limited to detailed training and guidance on FCA/PCA process
- Provide Supplemental support to SMEs on Government audit team including but not limited to systems engineering, requirements and verification, and configuration management support
- Reviewing quality processes/procedures for contractor(s) and verifying adherence as FCA/PCA artifacts
- Experience with Firewall technology such as CheckPoint, Cisco, Fortigate, or Palo Alto
- Deep knowledge of the OSI Model and Networking
- Practical knowledge of Linux/Unix fundamentals
- Management experience
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
How to write Audit Engineer Resume
Audit Engineer role is responsible for government, research, security, training, software, military, engineering, gps, firewall, leadership.
To write great resume for audit engineer job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Audit Engineer Resume
The section contact information is important in your audit engineer resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Audit Engineer Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your audit engineer resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous audit engineer responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular audit engineer position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on an Audit Engineer Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your audit engineer resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your audit engineer experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
Professional Skills in Audit Engineer Resume
When listing skills on your audit engineer resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.