Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanic Resume Sample
- Mixes and applies fiberglass materials
- Makes emergency and permanent repairs to transparent plastic windows and enclosures
- Uses common measuring tools, precision measuring gages and alignment fixtures to perform structural repairs
- Uses and performs operator maintenance on common and special tools
- Appointment is contingent upon passing a physical examination
- Log in to your USA-Jobs account using the box on the right side of the page
- Select a Vacancy
- Your responses to the Qualifications Questionnaire, and your supporting documents
- All current members of the TXANG and
- All current/prior service military members eligible for immediate membership in the TXANG
- Other supporting documents: If applicable
- Job family (Series)
- Sheet Metal Mechanic
- Other supporting documents: SF-50 and DD214s are recommended, but not required
- This is a requirement in order to obtain a CAC card
- The individual shall be knowledgeable in ability to fabricate structural parts and shapes metal IAW drawings
- Th Fighter Wing
- W 35th Street
- Fair & Transparent
- Ensures all work is done according to specification, regulation and company policy
- The wearing of the military uniform and abiding by the customs and courtesies as prescribed by applicable military service regulations are conditions of employment
- Repairs and replaces aircraft structural components to include stingers, longerons, bulkheads, beams and aircraft skin according to drawings, blueprints, directives, technical manuals and safety procedures
- Fabricates structural parts, forming blocks and shapes metal using stretching, shrinking, and other metal forming techniques
How to write Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanic Resume
Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanic role is responsible for travel, government, credit, security, design, manufacturing, structural, transmission, air, military.
To write great resume for aircraft sheet metal mechanic job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanic Resume
The section contact information is important in your aircraft sheet metal mechanic resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanic Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your aircraft sheet metal mechanic resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous aircraft sheet metal mechanic responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular aircraft sheet metal mechanic position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on an Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanic Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your aircraft sheet metal mechanic resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your aircraft sheet metal mechanic experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanic Resume
When listing skills on your aircraft sheet metal mechanic resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.