Vice Principal Resume Sample
- Manage seven teachers in goals for instruction and classroom culture through weekly or 03’s and regular classroom observations (Math & Science departments)
- Participating in recruiting qualified teachers and staff to recommend for hire
- Helping to organize teacher orientation and training programs
- Participating in teacher observations and providing feedback to help them improve
- Guiding teacher performance by establishing annual individual work plans, meeting with teachers regularly to assess progress, pre and post conferences with faculty, and regular classroom observations
- Participating in regular meetings of the faculty and staff, providing updates, and training
- Participating in recruiting and recommending qualified teachers and staff for hiring
- Helping in organizing teacher orientation and training programs
- Participating in regular faculty and staff meetings, providing updates, and training
- Temple worthiness living standards
- A teaching certificate
- Teaching experience
- Instructional leadership who understands curriculum, assessment, instruction, and staff development
- Unwavering commitment to children and believes and models values of inquiry, innovation, flexibility, dialogue, collaboration, awareness, respect, and open communication
- Identify quality people and inspire students, parents, and faculty
- Sound understanding of curriculum, assessment, instruction, and staff development
- Unwavering commitment to children and beliefs and models values of inquiry, innovation, flexibility, dialogue, collaboration, awareness, respect, and open communication
- Per the Unit 2 contractual agreement
How to write Vice Principal Resume
Vice Principal role is responsible for events, training, procurement, administration, inspections, planning, recruiting, integration, legal, supervision.
To write great resume for vice principal job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Vice Principal Resume
The section contact information is important in your vice principal resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Vice Principal Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your vice principal resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous vice principal responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular vice principal position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Vice Principal Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your vice principal resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your vice principal experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
Professional Skills in Vice Principal Resume
When listing skills on your vice principal resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.