Technology Risk & Control Resume Sample
- Design, review and implementation of analytics and KPI’s, MIS
- Step in and support key Technology Control Managers’ activity (application Risk assessments, SSAP and others) when required
- Partner with various risk teams in the region and globally to ensure a controlled and well understood risk environment
- Manage a small team to deliver the necessary requirements
- Professional experience within Information Technology
- IT Risk Management, Audit or Information Security experience
- Partner with TCO’s Globally working on various priorities set in the corporate and Asset Management agenda such as Cloud, Dev Modernization etc
- Experience in ‘big data’ technologies such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Pig, Spark, Scala, etc…
- Cloud Technology experience
- Familiar with Regulatory requirement analysis against Company’s procedure
- Experience in technology or IT risk management, preferably for financial institution and/or strong background in IT Risk Advisory
- Experience in technology or Technology Risk management, preferably for financial institution and/or strong background in Risk Advisory
- Experience in technology or operational risk management, preferably for financial institution and/or strong background in Risk Advisory
- Demonstrated capability of implementing data and/or access management programs
- Manage and monitor the risk posture related to Access Management for AWM, providing management with transparency over what these risks are and how they can be addressed
- Support the execution of relevant Risk and Control activities for Access Management (e.g., assessments, control testing, monitoring, reporting, and targeted remediation activities)
- Participate in or lead programs to improve or remediate the control environment across AWM, notably within the Access Management / Authentication / entitlements arena
- To provide advice, opinion, guidance and support to TC16 Technology in respect of any risk and control issues or remediation programmes
- Complete accountability for the design, quality delivery and service establishment of all risk assessment activities across TC16
- Ownership of senior stakeholder relationships with multiple teams on behalf of CIBD Technology Risk & Control Team, ensuring world class delivery to and support of TC16 customers
- Hands-on experience with assessing, developing, and contributing to projects involving Access Management solutions, including user provisioning, access control, authentication, and authorization
- Experience of Governance, Information Risk Management, Risk and Control or Audit requirements, within Financial Services or other regulated body
- Project and organisation management skills to enable delivery of mini-projects involving several stakeholders to fixed dates to a good quality
How to write Technology Risk & Control Resume
Technology Risk & Control role is responsible for government, security, basic, administration, analysis, analytics, authentication, leadership, analytical, technology.
To write great resume for technology risk & control job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Technology Risk & Control Resume
The section contact information is important in your technology risk & control resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Technology Risk & Control Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your technology risk & control resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous technology risk & control responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular technology risk & control position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Technology Risk & Control Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your technology risk & control resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your technology risk & control experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in Technology Risk & Control Resume
When listing skills on your technology risk & control resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.