Staff Engineers Resume Sample
- Web services standards and related technologies, including XML, JSON, REST, SOAP, WS , AXIS, and JERSEY
- Web services standards and related technologies (PHP, Ruby, XML, XSL, X-Path, JSON, Rest, Soap, or WS ), and Web Security; and
- Android development guidelines or Apple’s interface guidelines
- Development and/or Software Testing
- Experience and technical competency with web applications and web services
- Design and creation of automation framework, creation of automation related utilities, writing test automation related api’s and test classes for UI and backend applications using Java
- Knowledge of Visa TMM (Test Management Methodology), DMM (Development mgmt. methodology), PMM (Project Mgmt methodology) and Visa’s unique SDLC (Software development life-cycle)
- Experience in Adobe CQ/AEM and Java development
- Experience as a SharePoint Engineer and working experience with SharePoint 2007/2010/2013 and SharePoint Online
- Experience in building medium to large SharePoint Server Farms and Setting up Disaster Recovery Farm
- QL Server Experience, which includes performing basic to complex queries using T- SQL including setting up SQL server for SharePoin , Knowledge and understanding of Log shipping and Always On for high availability
- Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
- Lead the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions
How to write Staff Engineers Resume
Staff Engineers role is responsible for design, java, shipping, software, automation, basic, military, mitigation, testing, sql.
To write great resume for staff engineers job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Staff Engineers Resume
The section contact information is important in your staff engineers resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Staff Engineers Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your staff engineers resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous staff engineers responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular staff engineers position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Staff Engineers Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your staff engineers resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your staff engineers experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in Staff Engineers Resume
When listing skills on your staff engineers resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.