Staff Accounting Resume Sample
- ·Reconcile and GL and DDA accounts for the Leasing, ABLD, and Commercial Loan portfolios in a timely and accurate manner
- ·Ensure all reconciliations processes are done for the day and the pending issues are properly carried forward with adequate escalation, follow-up and completed subsequently as per timelines including following reconciliation procedures and adding messages to aged exceptions on reconciliations as deemed necessary
- ·Understand the importance of the Corporate Accounting and Corporate Accounting Reconciliation Control policies and its impact to our GL/DDA accounts
- Read and comprehend lease documents, short correspondence, and instructions
- Write clear, concise review notes, emails, and instructions
- Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees in the organization
- Solve practical problems and deal with multiple variables in ambiguous situations
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Operations Experience, with 2+ year’s supervisory experience
- , Reconciliation experience preferrred.
- Professional experience in an accounting/finance role
- Experience with technical accounting research and writing
- Proficiency in various accounting software packages including QuickBooks and QuickBooks On-line and MS Excel and Word-REQUIRED
- Proficiency in various accounting software packages including QuickBooks and QuickBooks On-line and MS Excel and Word required
- Bookkeeping experience required
- Proficiency in various accounting software packages including QuickBooks, MS Excel and Word required
- Effectively interact with clients
- Draw conclusions and support outcomes
- Experience with QuickBooks or similar general ledger software package desired
- Travel within the Bay Area as needed
- Proficient in Excel – knowledge of macros not required
- Financial statement and report preparation
- Ensure US GAAP compliance
- Model all aspects of Company’s values: Safety First, Unquestionable Trust, Superior Performance and Total Commitment
- Two or more years’ experience working with clients in a small to medium-sized public accounting firm or experience in private accounting
- Full-charge bookkeeping experience required
- Highly dedicated with a positive attitude, self-motivated, a team player who takes initiative and is willing to learn
How to write Staff Accounting Resume
Staff Accounting role is responsible for payroll, software, travel, research, bookkeeping, accounting, credit, finance, word, general.
To write great resume for staff accounting job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Staff Accounting Resume
The section contact information is important in your staff accounting resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Staff Accounting Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your staff accounting resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous staff accounting responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular staff accounting position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Staff Accounting Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your staff accounting resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your staff accounting experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in Staff Accounting Resume
When listing skills on your staff accounting resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.