Sourcing Head Resume Sample
- Implement a robust and seamless CSP / Corporate retail sourcing model with SBI & Asso
- Roll-out the new process aimed at controllership, compliance and cost, while maximizing
- Accountable for ensuring that category leaders effectively utilize CSL’s Sourcing Framework to ensure the creation of Global Category Strategies that are aligned with Business Unit requirements
- Accountable for ensuring that category leaders effectively utilize CSL’s Sourcing Framework to ensure the creation of Global Category Strategies aligned with business unit requirements
- Roll-out pre qualified /pre select / pre approved program for various surrogates and
- Oversee the region’s strategic procurement operations and sourcing strategies necessary to create and maintain world-class performance and profitabilit
- Demonstrate success in meeting region business objectives consistent with launching a new, leading edge, high profile, and competitive region, including promoting Procurement’s success both with internal customers and external sources. Facilitate change management with colleagues and key contacts throughout the organization
- Keep abreast of market trends and demand impacting the company’s ability to attract competitive candidates; serve as a critical management resource regarding such trends; coordinate with the compensation team on salary considerations and equity concerns
- Employee and stakeholder Relations
- Lean & Agile Knowledge & Skills
- Strategy Execution Knowledge & Skills
- Facilitate diversity & awareness
- Drive Performance Management, Drive Competence Management
- The role requires the incumbent to work closely with various departments in SBI like MCS , A&S , IT & certain senior personnel in the circles / identified branches to conceptualize and initiate new sourcing programs in partnership with relevant internal functions and SBI Branch sourcing channel leaders at SBI Card
- Responsible for planning, resourcing and jointly delivering on the planned Alternate Channel numbers as finalized in the MOU every year
- Collaboration and networking
- Member of CIPS
- Strategic orientation, inquisitive, comfortable with ambiguity, and self-motivated to identify trends and improvement opportunities aligned with business objectives and strategic plans
- Strong executive presence, demonstrated leadership and collaboration skills with ability to build effective relationships and influence peers and key stakeholders
- Demonstrated strength and ability to organize and lead multiple dynamic and cohesive teams concurrently
- Strong project management skills with ability to plan tasks, assign resources, manage progress, remove barriers, manage change, resolve conflict, build consensus, and motivate team members across multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to tailor messages to the given audience, present information in a clear and concise manner, apply creative approaches to engage audiences, manage change, resolve conflict, and build consensus
- Strong Category Management, Strategic Sourcing, and Supplier Relationship Management knowledge
How to write Sourcing Head Resume
Sourcing Head role is responsible for procurement, finance, travel, commercial, negotiation, administration, planning, general, b2b, maintenance.
To write great resume for sourcing head job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Sourcing Head Resume
The section contact information is important in your sourcing head resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Sourcing Head Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your sourcing head resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous sourcing head responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular sourcing head position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Sourcing Head Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your sourcing head resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your sourcing head experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in Sourcing Head Resume
When listing skills on your sourcing head resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.