Senior Auditor, Internal Resume Sample
- Works closely with Audit Manager and Protiviti during internal audits. Assists with documentation and testing of UCDP’s risks and controls in connection with Sarbanes-Oxley
- Knowledge and adherence of the Standards of the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing, the Institute of Internal Auditors’ Code of Ethics and the Practice Advisories for Assurance and Consulting Services company
- Identifies and evaluates FME’s IT risk areas and provides key input to the development of the annual global Audit Plan
- Develops a working understanding of the health care language and acronyms/industry terms. Learns organization’s business processes and services offered
- Perform risk assessments including IT
- Perform control audits including IT and drive related process improvements in asset management, patch management (servers, databases and applications/middleware), incident management and SDLC
- Provide consultative support to business management to ensure an effectively controlled environment (SOC 1 / SOC 2 assessments)
- Determine that the College’s overall system of internal control and the controls in each departmental unit or activities under audit are adequate, effective, efficient and functioning properly
- Prepare audit working papers in appropriate formats that clearly demonstrate the testing, objective, and work performed
- Lead relevant portions of meetings when discussing audit results and appropriate action plans addressing risk areas with the process owners and management of the area audited
- Builds collaborative and trusting relationships with business partners, management, and other cross-functional stakeholders
- Leads or participates in internal investigations into employee and/or partner misconduct
- Adept with the IIA’s professional practices framework / standards, as well as COSO’s integrated framework
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills and ability to manage multi-projects with prioritization
- Highly detail oriented, with a strong propensity for high quality work product
- Motivated self-starter who works well individually and in teams
- Audit experience, either in public accounting/audit firm or with Corporate audit team including relevant industry experience (audit and/or SOX compliance, IT security review/testing)
- Quickly learn various department computer-based audit tools, data analytics tools, and advanced excel skills
- Work well with deadlines and related time pressure
- One week of travel for training seminar required
- Manages assigned audits/audit tasks within established timetables with high quality results
- Identifies process risks and controls and performs an assessment to determine audit scope
- Develops the audit program, manages the execution of the audit test procedures, including reviewing and analyzing evidence and ensuring appropriate conclusions are reached
- Contributes to department initiatives to improve Allstate IA
- Gather data relating to the entity or processing being audited and use this information to determine the scope of the audit and develop a comprehensive audit program
How to write Senior Auditor, Internal Resume
Senior Auditor, Internal role is responsible for security, auditing, database, training, travel, excel, analytics, health, compliance, consulting.
To write great resume for senior auditor, internal job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Senior Auditor, Internal Resume
The section contact information is important in your senior auditor, internal resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Senior Auditor, Internal Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your senior auditor, internal resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous senior auditor, internal responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular senior auditor, internal position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Senior Auditor, Internal Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your senior auditor, internal resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your senior auditor, internal experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in Senior Auditor, Internal Resume
When listing skills on your senior auditor, internal resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.