Rn-clinical Coordinator Resume Sample
- Monitors ongoing documentation of each participant’s health status in response to the intervention throughout the program
- Coordinates and leads team meeting/care conferences and participates in the monitoring and documentation of the participant’s response to the interdisciplinary treatment plan throughout the intervention
- Coordinates and documents the participant’s access to and follow-up of resources and intervention recommended by the team
- Assesses educational needs of the work unit and develops/delivers clinical in-service training
- Provides education, training, and consultative services to clinical staff in assigned area; assesses needs and develops, modifies, coordinates and delivers unit-based education programs and offerings (e.g. new employee orientation, competency validation processes, nurse residency program, new equipment/services/standards etc) for all nursing staff
- Assesses effectiveness in order to ensures educational programs provide staff with skills and competency needed to meet all applicable regulatory, risk and patient safety requirements
- Provides feedback for employee performance evaluations regarding competency levels and educational compliance/ needs
- Assists with work unit operations
- Implements and monitors quality control/quality assurance and productivity standards; ensures that applicable standards, systems and procedures are understood and followed; reviews and audits related documentation to ensure conformance with established standards relating to timeliness, and accuracy; prepares periodic productivity reports and program updates for review of higher-level authority
- Coordinates work unit clinical quality and patient safety activities
- Monitors services, patient outcomes, quality control, family/patient satisfaction, staffing needs and operational effectiveness to facilitate optimal care delivery; identifies trends/opportunities and provides recommendations to Director/Manager for new quality/performance improvement initiatives
- Performs clinical audits and makes rounds to observe the provision of patient care; identifies and takes appropriate corrective action to resolve issues; participates in IRIS investigations
- Collects/tracks data (e.g. restraint logs, eye wash logs, culture logs, central line audits, etc) and produces statistical reports to provide information for improving department’s outcomes
- Communicates the patient's progress including critical findings and changes in the patients' condition
- Implements and documents the plan of care in collaboration with the other disciplines and services to assure safe and efficient care
- RN licensure in the State of Colorado
- OR RN circulating experience, required
- Performs in circulating role as needed
- Assists members of the surgical care team with room set-up, supplies, equipment based on surgeon’s preference. Provides professional nursing care for patients as needed
- Assesses patients' physical, psychosocial, cultural and spiritual needs through observation, interview, review of records and clinical data. Evaluates patient’s response and intervenes in a timely manner to ensure optimal patient outcome
- Demonstrates ability to develop an individual assessment and plan of care according to patient needs, established standards of care, and procedures of the unit; Consistently performs accurate reassessments based on the patient condition, critically analyzing trends or changes in patient response, communicating information to appropriate personnel
- Implements patient plan of care and observes outcomes in accordance with nursing standards and physician directions utilizing critical thinking, including
- Assessment of patient needs, i.e., positioning, equipment, supplies, etc. Nursing diagnosis and physician preference cards
- Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook for email, Power Point)
- Preceptor/ Charge Skills
- Demonstrate care coordination competencies.
- Demonstrates a commitment to the organization through ongoing participation at hospital and unit based meetings.
- Three (3) years acute care experience as Charge Nurse preferably in ICU
- Strong Performance Improvement background
- Demonstrates knowledge of multiple disease processes and integrates this knowledge into the care of the specific patient population
How to write Rn-clinical Coordinator Resume
Rn-clinical Coordinator role is responsible for events, clinical, training, security, payroll, education, research, patient, health, leadership.
To write great resume for rn-clinical coordinator job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Rn-clinical Coordinator Resume
The section contact information is important in your rn-clinical coordinator resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Rn-clinical Coordinator Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your rn-clinical coordinator resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous rn-clinical coordinator responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular rn-clinical coordinator position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions. Representative Rn-clinical Coordinator resume experience can include:
- Assists in directing, organizing and prioritizing all shift activities ensuring patient care and staff needs are met.
- Demonstrates understanding of fiscal accountability by monitoring supply usage and costs at the unit level
- Maintaining professional relationships with all departments
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge for the practice of infection control
- Managing within the established infection control standards and management protocols
- Presenting at new hire orientation
Education on a Rn-clinical Coordinator Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your rn-clinical coordinator resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your rn-clinical coordinator experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
Professional Skills in Rn-clinical Coordinator Resume
When listing skills on your rn-clinical coordinator resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience. Present the most important skills in your resume, there's a list of typical rn-clinical coordinator skills:
- Directs, organizes and prioritizes all shift activities ensuring needs are met for patients, physicians, Reps and staff or as directed by Manager
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge relating to surgical and hospital standards of quality care and
- Upervisory and long-term care experience as a Registered Nurse
- Monitors clinical practice of nursing staff. Collaborates with physicans to build effective team cohesion
- Developing and implementing educational programs
- Performing surveillance of the hospital population for infection
List of Typical Experience For a Rn-clinical Coordinator Resume
Experience For RN Clinical Coordinator Surgery Center Resume
- Family involvement as appropriate
- Accountable for the planning and delivery of quality patient care in partnership with physician, interdisciplinary team and patient/family; Maintains and implements patient plan of care consistent with the standards of the unit
- Effectively performs a variety of therapeutic / diagnostic interventions including, but not limited to, IV’s, wound care, medication administration, specimen collection, catheterization, other designated procedures
- Ensures cleanliness of environment of care and equipment and proper use of sterile supplies
- Delegates to RN and non-RN personnel in accordance with the State Board of Nursing and hospital policy; with tasks appropriate to team members based on their role and abilities
- Thorough and confidential maintenance of patient electronic record; Documents ongoing status, interventions, patient response and outcomes in an accurate, timely manner
Experience For Rn-clinical Coordinator Rural Health Clinic PRN Day Resume
- Documents ongoing status, interventions, patient response and outcomes in an accurate, timely manner
- Acts as a consultant to the team on proper documentation
- Performs documentation audits and develops any new documentation programs needed to meet the requirements of the regulatory agencies ; Develops/implements resolutions to address deficiencies
- Leadership in team lead role
- A role model in fairness, positive and cooperative attitude and exemplifies the mission of the hospital
- Assists and/or maintains staff schedule, call schedule and daily assignments
Experience For Rn-clinical Coordinator North Resume
- Effectively coordinates the activities of the service line using face-to-face communication with staff as well as using tools such as the OR board to display scheduled surgeries and assignments, important patient information (including anesthesia coverage)
- Assigns staff to ensure adequate surgical team coverage to meet patient needs
- Delegates and coordinates care of patient in defined team
- Assists with room turnovers and set up to insure efficiency of surgery start times
- Monitors compliance with policies, implements plans and recommends revisions as needed
Experience For RN Clinical Coordinator Wound Care Resume
- Monitors and maintains licensure certification requirements for assigned staff
- Has oversight of day-to-day clinic operations in the absence of the clinic manager/supervisor
- Patient safety by
- Coordinates patient care delivery to maximize patient/family satisfaction and minimize risk of injury or negative outcomes to patients or employees. Directs staff during emergency situations. Acts as an advocate for patients and family members. Identifies high-risk situations and assures timely, accurate, and complete assessment, intervention, and documentation in the medical record and care plan
- Assumes responsibility for personal and professional growth through participation in department meetings, inservice programs and continuing education programs. Fulfills annual education requirements as stated by policy. Maintains a professional attitude with patients, visitors and other hospital personnel while assuring confidentiality of patient and other hospital information
- Renders professional nursing care including administering medications, starting intravenous fluids and blood products. Performs both complex and routine treatments as prescribed by physicians or as warranted by patient's condition. Is able to perform all technical skills required for unit patient population such as, but not limited to IV venipuncture, restraint application, sterile dressings, etc
List of Typical Skills For a Rn-clinical Coordinator Resume
Skills For RN Clinical Coordinator Surgery Center Resume
- Uses nursing process to provide all levels of patient care
- Maintains efficient, organized, and clean work areas
- Monitors inventory of supplies and reports to the Director of Clinic Services
- Oversees safety and waste management for the lab
- Assess patient’s physical, psychosocial, cultural and spiritual needs through observation, interview, review of medical records & clinical data. Evaluates patient’s response and intervenes to ensure optimal patient outcome.
- Demonstrate competency in a variety of therapeutic/diagnostic interventions including but not limited to IV’s, incision/wound care, medication administration, catheterization and specimen collections.
- Promote, advocate and collaborate to protect the health, safety and rights of each patient.
- Provide patient/family education through assessment of patient/family learning readiness, needs, and ability. Provide teaching and evaluate effectiveness of teaching.
Skills For Rn-clinical Coordinator Rural Health Clinic PRN Day Resume
- Recognize the patient or designee as a full partner in providing compassionate and coordinated care based on respect for the patient’s preferences, values, and needs.
- Delegates to non-RN personnel in accordance with State Board of Nursing and hospital policy.
- Uses standards of care, hospital policies/procedures and regulatory guidelines to guide practice.
- Function effectively within nursing and inter-professional teams, fostering open communication, mutual respect, and shared decision-making to achieve quality patient care.
- Accountable for teamwork by providing guidance to new team members.
- Evaluates one’s own integrity and nursing practice in relation to professional practice standards and guidelines, relevant statutes, rules and regulations. Takes action to achieve goals identified during the evaluation process.
Skills For Rn-clinical Coordinator North Resume
- Verbalizes an understanding of the value of measurement and the importance of continuous quality improvement data. Use quality measures to improve performance and accountability for patient outcomes, patient experiences and safe delivery of care.
- Solves quality improvement and safety problems; analyses possible solutions using prescribed quality improvement and safety methods, available evidence, experience, situational judgment and precedents.
- Participates in research activities such as helping to identify clinical problems in practice, assisting in data collection, and appropriately uses research findings in clinical practice.
- Use current healthcare research findings and other evidence to expand clinical knowledge, enhance role performance, and increase knowledge of professional issues.
- Responsible for orienting, training and mentoring staff and students.
- Document ongoing status, interventions, patient response and outcomes in accurate, timely manner.
Skills For RN Clinical Coordinator Wound Care Resume
- Provides leadership, support and coordination to nursing and support staff.
- Thorough and confidential maintenance of patient charts and records.
- Ensures appropriateness of admissions/cases to the unit/department and that appropriate staff skill mix exists to provide safe patient care. Manages admissions, transfers, and discharges to/from the unit/department to prevent the need for divert, reschedule and/or readmission
- Assists leadership in identifying, developing and implementing process improvement initiatives.
- Promotes/practices cost containment and maintaining fiscal performance by ensuring appropriate supplies and par levels are maintained
- Provides feedback and recommendations regarding staff performance.
- Conduct audits regarding documentation, patient charges and outcomes.
Skills For RN Clinical Coordinator CV / Plastic Surgery Resume
- Assists manager/director with strategic planning related to the department
- Assists manager/director with maintaining staff and department compliance with all regulatory and accreditation agencies
- Perform daily staffing assignment on unit based on residents’ acuity, available staff, and needs
- Maintain quality of resident care including compliance with physician’s orders and nursing home standards during the assigned tour of duty. Assures medication security per policy and procedure
- Experience in clinical setting is required
- Three (3) years nursing experience in area of specialty
- Coordinates with the various vendors and departments to support all necessary services required for the patient’s care during surgery
- Participates in on-call to augment staffing when needed
Skills For Operating Room RN Clinical Coordinator Resume
- Flexes the employees to align with census fluctuations, collaborates with the Operations Administrators and Nursing Staff Office to meet hospital needs
- Supports departmental goals and the hospital strategic plan. Actively participates in the nursing governance council and unit based committee
- SAMA within thirty (30) days from hire
- Current active Washington State RN license
- Certification in specialty area to be obtained within one year of hire
- Continued attendance at staff meetings and educational seminars to expand knowledge and develop professional growth
- Participates in client visits, client supervisory visits and shared visits with staff as needed and/or as directed
- This unit functions like a Medical ICU
- Coordinates & continuously monitors patient flow, supports patient throughout utilizing appropriate resources from admission, transfer or discharge & facilitates the processes in a timely manner
Skills For Behavioral, Psych RN Clinical Coordinator Resume
- Identifies clinical strengths & opportunities, re-assigns patient assignments to support clinical competency, coaches & mentors employees to improve performance & clinical outcomes
- Conducts department huddles, communicates hospital and department updates and Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS) Patient Perception Survey data
- Facilitating problem identification and interventions
- Performing analysis of Infection Control Data
- Assists the Manager/Supervisor to facilitate training of new hires, reoccurring training, and other training initiatives
- Promotes an efficient , smooth work flow in the ORs by actively making rounds, assisting staff as needed
Skills For Rn Clinical Coordinator of Infection Control Resume
- Responsible for the coordination/implementation/staffing of the events
- Provides workflow and support to the clinical staff, assists the manager/supervisor with identifying operational issues, and provides guidance for resolution
- Patient and family educational needs as appropriate Assess Continuum of Care planning needs
- Communicates closely with and supports team regarding daily operations of specialty
- Fosters staff empowerment and open communication, leads and guides staff to build a high performance and engaged team
Skills For RN Clinical Coordinator/psychiatryr / MNs Resume
- Collection of National Surveillance Compliance data
- Provides support and serves as a clinical resource to hospital staff. Oversees quality of patient care to assure delivery of individualized nursing care. Makes timely recommendations for improvement/revisions. Provides clinical consultation to students
- Establishes a work environment that facilitates teamwork and quality care delivery. Coordinates retention efforts and utilization of reward and recognition. Provides input/screening for hiring and selection of staff. Identifies and assists with staff education and training needs
- Responds to patient calls, anticipates individual patient needs, and assures patient safety and comfort through regular rounds, environmental maintenance, and other appropriate safety measures. Assesses patient’s pain and establishes an acceptable pain level. Responds and intervenes to verbal and non-verbal pain
- Maintains established department policies, procedures and objectives concerning quality improvement, safety, environmental conditions and infection control. Demonstrates work practices consistent with CHI Health and department-specific safety, security and infection control policies
- Maintains competency and knowledge of current standards of practice, trends and developments in his/her
- Responsible for all Occupational Health Wellness Events
Skills For RN, Clinical Coordinator Resume
- Coordinates clinic activities and schedules personnel to ensure efficiency and quality service is delivered within all sections of the clinic
- Works with individual clinic management and medical staff, to evaluate, monitor and enforce clinic specific protocols, procedures and objectives; maintains compliance with federal/state regulations and standards
- Ensures charging/ reimbursement changes are integrated into every level of clinic operations by coordinating with the clinic team
- Monitors the payroll system to help control employee time management
- Monitors utilization of staff and supplies in assigned areas, and recommends appropriate adjustments to stay within budget guidelines while constantly improving the quality of health care
- Responsible for the coordination/implementation/staffing of the event