Planning / Forecasting Analyst Resume Sample
- Coordinates the Canadian purchasing process for Timberland in Canada to ensure on-time deliverables to the U.S. Planning team and the Canadian market, while striving to have better business understanding and increased efficiencies
- Executes Canadian purchasing to meet Sales and Operating goals for Timberland in Canada
- Serve as the point of contact with external vendors and government bodies on data, traveler’s insights and visitation trends
- Experience in business or statistical analysis related field
- Relevant experience in annual operations planning, budgeting, and sales account planning
- BA/BS in Business Administration or Finance
How to write Planning / Forecasting Analyst Resume
Planning / Forecasting Analyst role is responsible for government, finance, administration, planning, analysis, forecasting, vendors, trends, business, insights.
To write great resume for planning / forecasting analyst job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Planning / Forecasting Analyst Resume
The section contact information is important in your planning / forecasting analyst resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Planning / Forecasting Analyst Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your planning / forecasting analyst resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous planning / forecasting analyst responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular planning / forecasting analyst position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Planning / Forecasting Analyst Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your planning / forecasting analyst resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your planning / forecasting analyst experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
Professional Skills in Planning / Forecasting Analyst Resume
When listing skills on your planning / forecasting analyst resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.