PC Network Support Tech Resume Sample
- Install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot computer and printer hardware in accordance with program Service
- Research vendor documentation and work with other supporting organizations in IT Solutions and the Enterprise for troubleshooting solutions
- Installs, troubleshoots, services, and repair desktop computer and workstations, PC software, cables, and peripherals
- Provides personal computer, hardware, and software field support based on user calls to the Help Desk
- Connect personal computers and peripherals to existing data networks and troubleshoot connectivity issues and decommission when no longer in use
- Track and document issues and resolution in the Help Desk ticketing system
- Printer hardware troubleshooting and repair experience in a work place environment
- Able to lift 20 lb’s
- Valid Driver’s License
- Experience with VSM service management software (Help Desk ticketing system)
- Additional certifications such as Network+, A+
- Significant experience with desktop customer service working in a large classified enterprise environment
- Experience with Linux support
How to write PC Network Support Tech Resume
PC Network Support Tech role is responsible for research, software, administration, hardware, troubleshooting, windows, linux, documentation, certifications, enterprise.
To write great resume for pc network support tech job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For PC Network Support Tech Resume
The section contact information is important in your pc network support tech resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your PC Network Support Tech Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your pc network support tech resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous pc network support tech responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular pc network support tech position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a PC Network Support Tech Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your pc network support tech resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your pc network support tech experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
Professional Skills in PC Network Support Tech Resume
When listing skills on your pc network support tech resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.