Music Production Resume Sample
- Catalog incoming music (scene specific mp3 submissions and general submissions of mp3/CD’s)
- Assign song tracks to producers, dj’s, musicians and follow up on progress and timely delivery
- Experience managing production teams
- Music Editing and Integration into Game Support
- Game testing for music behavior, bug reporting
- General Music Production Support (such as recording sessions and session prep)
- General Department Administration and Organizational Support
- Highly motivated and a high level of initiative; ability to work independently, in support of Zumba’s production goals and business objectives
- Evaluate the role of social environment on the production, composition and performance of music
- Evaluate the impact of avant-garde composition and production techniques, and their role on the evolution of music
- Study the design educational programs that focus on providing students a practical understanding of recording the singing voice,while keeping the theoretical counterpart in perspective
- An undergraduate student with an interest in music production, performance and its social dimension
- Bilingual (Spanish & English)
- Acquainted with solid music theory experience
- Master of an instrument (including voice)
- Interest and experience with applied Music Technology and recording practices
- Demonstrates Zumba’s Core Values, and enforces these positive behaviors across their teams
How to write Music Production Resume
Music Production role is responsible for database, integration, reporting, general, administration, technology, editing, testing, social, bilingual.
To write great resume for music production job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Music Production Resume
The section contact information is important in your music production resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Music Production Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your music production resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous music production responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular music production position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Music Production Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your music production resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your music production experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
Professional Skills in Music Production Resume
When listing skills on your music production resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.