Dj Resume Sample
- Protects station’s license by censoring live programs and deleting words/phrases not permitted on air
- Announces radio playlist of musical selections; gives weather and traffic conditions
- Specializes in pop, urban/hip-hop music
- Career path to advance and grow professionally
- Creative and collaborative environment
- Upbeat, informative and entertaining while providing compelling content on-air
- Be willing to learn and take direction with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, be reliable and punctual with a team attitude
- Have the ability to write creatively for the station website and personality page and write creatively and concisely for content on all air shifts
- Search out and share website content with Program Director and Digital Content Director
- Be able to make public appearances on behalf of the radio station, representing the station while maintaining a positive attitude and be approachable at all times
- Have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record and the ability to lift objects during the set-up and breakdown of promotional equipment
- Experience as an announcer in smaller market or college station environment
How to write Dj Resume
Dj role is responsible for digital, air, search, attitude, equipment, audience, promotional, punctual, director, fcc.
To write great resume for dj job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Dj Resume
The section contact information is important in your dj resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Dj Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your dj resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous dj responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular dj position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Dj Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your dj resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your dj experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
Professional Skills in Dj Resume
When listing skills on your dj resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.