Manager, Energy Efficiency Resume Sample
- Research and analysis of energy efficiency and industry issues
- Management of full project budget, project schedule, and financial analysis. Ensure compliance with the Company’s financial policies and procedures to include revenue recognition policies and project set up rules. Serve as a liaison between the business office and operations
- Experience developing designing and administering successful energy efficiency and demand reduction programs,
- Build and maintain strong relationships with client to ensure that deliverables meet or exceed the client’s expectations
- Experience developing and managing successful electric and gas energy efficiency programs, with experience in residential, commercial and or Industrial energy issues
- Documented experience in leading high performing sales teams achieving sales targets, business goals and KPI’s
- Driver’s license required; position entails some travel, mostly within Oregon
- Experience leading and managing teams of professionals
- Valid Driver’s License
- Experience within the green building, energy efficiency, building science, or related field
- Experience with the energy efficiency program market in the Pacific northwest; and demonstrated experience in building and maintaining relationships with key market actors in the commercial construction industry including architects, engineers, contractors, real estate agents, home energy rating specialists, developers, and public officials
- Demonstrated ability to meet client goals, provide project leadership, manage multiple tasks and people, track project finances ensure timely and effective project delivery
- Team player, ability to work in a fast-paced environment; and strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Experience with energy modeling applications and spreadsheet-based analysis techniques
- Knowledge of building systems, HVAC, energy efficiency technologies, green building and high- performance design and Zero-Net Energy (ZNE) buildings
- Local Travel Required: Up to 25%
- Apply broad and deep expertise, knowledge and judgment for innovation and excellence
- Ensure that the implementation of client sponsored energy projects are successfully executed
- Develop and maintain client relationships; and working with key stakeholders in the building industry including owners/operators, architects, engineers, contractors, energy raters/consultants, public officials, public interest groups, building owners and utility customers to promote the adoption of market-transforming energy efficiency initiatives
- Stays informed about energy issues and industry trends through regular technical reading and participation in local and national professional organizations
- Provide technical assistance and guidance on energy efficient measures to stakeholders in the building community participating in client-sponsored new construction programs
- Maintain strong ongoing communications with participating customers, trade allies, contractors and consultants in order to assess their needs and to receive feedback on their experience with program participation
- Monitor program implementation, manage internal and external teams, prepare status and progress reports to report to the client; and monitor progress towards program goals and objectives
- Analyze program implementation results and stakeholder feedback to strategize about the evolution of program design, outreach and implementation activities
- Provide oversight and assistance on development and implementation of program quality assurance procedures
How to write Manager, Energy Efficiency Resume
Manager, Energy Efficiency role is responsible for travel, events, database, recruiting, design, research, modeling, mechanical, engineering, compliance.
To write great resume for manager, energy efficiency job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Manager, Energy Efficiency Resume
The section contact information is important in your manager, energy efficiency resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Manager, Energy Efficiency Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your manager, energy efficiency resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous manager, energy efficiency responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular manager, energy efficiency position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Manager, Energy Efficiency Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your manager, energy efficiency resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your manager, energy efficiency experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in Manager, Energy Efficiency Resume
When listing skills on your manager, energy efficiency resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.