Kyc Associate Resume Sample
- Every new and existing client of Citi’s Institutional Clients Group is required to have a KYC Record before an account can be opened. The KYC Record outlines important information about the customer
- There is a requirement to conduct research for company information from both internal and external sources, documenting specifics required to satisfy regulations. There are differing requirements depending on where the account is being opened. There is a constant need for KYC Record review as there are periodic renewals of the required due diligence carried out based on the risk of the client
- The BSU owns the end to end KYC process from creation/renewal to approval of the KYC Record and supporting local country appendices
- Liaise regularly with the business to conduct workload planning, review status of key onboarding’s and prioritize open requests
- Developing comprehensive CDD and Risk profiles by applying investigative and
- Responsible for the due diligence and record creation in the system ensuring highest level of KYC Record quality
- Ensure initiation email is sent and followed up on as per the prescribed guidelines
- Proactively interact via phone/email/IM with relationship management teams and compliance to update system with information
- Research and collate additional relevant information from internal and external sources to complete KYC Records
- Validate the information within the KYC Record to ensure completeness and accuracy (Company/Entity Formation, Ownership, Management, etc.)
- Perform name screening of entity, directors, beneficial owners, etc. and its disambiguation, as appropriate to client type
- Complete KYC Record Appendix as per local regulatory requirements
- Meet agreed daily targets for KYC Record completion, quality, productivity and customer service
- Highlight any discrepancies to Senior Case Managers and work with the RM,, Compliance, and BSG, EDD and FIU (as applicable) to resolve
- Escalate any negative news and high risk cases to RM/AML Compliance/EDD (as applicable)
- Conduct, validate and rule out NESS searches or escalate to compliance
- Follow expediter process flow and escalate to SCMs, wherever applicable
- Monitor their pipeline of work daily (e.g. coming due) and ensure actioned as per agreed timelines
- Language: for example, English, Spainish, Portugese, etc.
- Knowledge of multiple client types (i.e. Corporates, Non-Banking Financial Institutions, SPV, Trust, F.I.’s. etc.)
- Customer Services orientated
- Prior experience in documentation management
- Relevant experience (over 5 years), preferably within a financial institution
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in banking, finance or law
How to write Kyc Associate Resume
Kyc Associate role is responsible for reporting, research, compliance, documentation, testing, risk, financial, kyc, cdd, clients.
To write great resume for kyc associate job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Kyc Associate Resume
The section contact information is important in your kyc associate resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Kyc Associate Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your kyc associate resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous kyc associate responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular kyc associate position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Kyc Associate Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your kyc associate resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your kyc associate experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in Kyc Associate Resume
When listing skills on your kyc associate resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.